• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Becky G - Play It Again (Dr. Luke production,co-written by Max Martin)

Started by gm33, December 04, 2012, 05:36:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

I first read it was written by her alone. But she had co-writers.
And I liked it..

AdamKhan

PlanetVI aka Rock City co-wrote the song.

They wrote Rihanna - Pour it up / Miley Cyrus - We can't stop etc

Jules

"Shower"

written by: Rebbeca Marie Gomez, Lukasz Gottwald & Henry Walter

(reliable source: the iTunes file)

B Steady

Quote from: Jules on April 25, 2014, 01:06:19 AM
"Shower"

PlanetVI aka Rock City co-wrote the song.

Reliable source: their twitter profile
Vila i frid Dag

Jules

Quote from: B Steady on April 25, 2014, 01:30:36 AM
Reliable source: their twitter profile

Twitter is a reliable source when it comes to songwriting credits? LMFAO!  ;D
I could post on my twitter right now that I co-wrote it. Would that mean I co-wrote it?  ???  lol hahahaha  ::)

They may have co-produced it, that I don't know.

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

These dudes have a publishing deal with Prescription Songs, so I wouldn't be surprised if they co-wrote the song.

Jules, considering that, don't be a douche please.

melodicmoonlight

bought Shower on iTunes. so good in high quality... a fantastic, no-frills production. effective and melodic and uplifting. love the bridge into the last chorus

Jules

Quote from: B Steady on April 25, 2014, 03:53:21 AM
^^^^^
what an intelligent guy ;D ;D

I know, thank you.  :-*

Quote from: j.fco.morales on April 25, 2014, 04:15:40 AM
These dudes have a publishing deal with Prescription Songs, so I wouldn't be surprised if they co-wrote the song.

Jules, considering that, don't be a douche please.

Give me one logical reason why the record label would not credit them if they did co-write on the song.

Considering that, you don't be a douche! :-*  Please.  ;)

ThisIsRusko

Quote from: Jules on April 25, 2014, 01:06:19 AM
"Shower"

well that is the most reliable source. FACT.
are people really questioning that?.

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

nznexus

whats so funny b steady ?
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

j.fco.morales

Well, in serveral times the iTunes files only have one writer -usually the artist- and they don't have the rest of the writers.
Mainly because of that.

And come on guys, in many ocassions the Prescription songs have even 12 cowriters...

Jules

Quote from: j.fco.morales on April 25, 2014, 07:22:22 PM
Well, in serveral times the iTunes files only have one writer -usually the artist- and they don't have the rest of the writers.
Mainly because of that.

And come on guys, in many ocassions the Prescription songs have even 12 cowriters...

There are other official (or semi-official) sources too that only list Becky, Luke & Cirkut.

Link to an official source other than twitter (cause c'mon, really??) that shows a different list of writers and I may (or may not) start doubting iTunes.

The only iTunes files with wrong credits I've seen so far are albums which were released in years prior to the existense of iTunes.

uberweiss

http://instagram.com/p/nNt9uZKBkd/#

Well, clearly Rock City had something to do with this song. Maybe just the production?
To confuse things further, most of the blogs I've seen have made reference to Benny Blanco's involvement, so who even knows at this point.