• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Becky G - Play It Again (Dr. Luke production,co-written by Max Martin)

Started by gm33, December 04, 2012, 05:36:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jules

Quote from: turnaround on May 08, 2014, 07:02:25 PM
Speaking of Becky G, they released a Spanish versino of "Can't get enough" on iTunes.

Why do they still promote this?

They should invest in "Shower", it's real music.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-get-enough-feat.-pitbull/id872609269

Yaaaay. CGE is wayyyyyy better than Shower!  :)

J_A24

Shower is Becky's first official single. CGE is more marketable in the latin-american market so it's only logical.

uberweiss

j.fco.morales

melodicmoonlight

J_A24

I like it. Wouldn't be surprised if Rock City is behind this one too.

turnaround

Amazing single "Shower" has now a video which will help to promote this gem.

http://www.iambeckyg.com
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Do you think this one will chart well in the US?

I think it won't.

turnaround

And I liked it..

georg_e

"The Becky G Curse".......She has the Power, and it's getting stronger every day!!......I keep reading about it on ATRL in zillions of posts......... Finally someone explained what the Curse is all about today in this hilarious PopJustice post.........love it... :D :D
(#11 is particularly good :-)

Is Becky G a walking curse?

UPDATE

So over the last 6 months, Becky has wreaked havoc on more people's lives and careers.

New examples:

6. Britney Spears - Britney tweeted her, Britney Jean flopped
7. Austin Mahone - They did a collaboration together, Austin ended up with blood clots in his throat
8. will.i.am - They did a song together, #willpower flopped
9. X Factor USA - Simon Cowell called her a future star, the show bombed and ended up getting cancelled
10. Bonnie McKee - Becky appeared in the "American Girl" video, Bonnie's solo career flopped, her supporting tour slot gets canned due to Jonas Brothers splitting up
11. Dr. Luke - Massive backlash after essentially sending poor Ke$ha off to rehab
12. Justin Bieber - Justin tweeted her, legal issues surfaces
13. Kanye West - Kanye tweeted her, gets daily lashings from the public
14. The Wanted - Appeared together at the 99.7 Now! Summer Splash, their European tour gets cancelled and they announce their split
15. Ariana Grande - Appeared together at the 99.7 Now! Summer Splash, she ends up suffering a hemorrhaged vocal chord
16. Katy Perry - Becky is Katy's supporting act, Katy's new single is not taking off
17. Karmin - Appeared together in "American Girl", their album tanks
18. Shakira - Becky attended Shakira's album party, her album is underperforming in English-speaking countries
19. Kelly Osbourne - Appeared together in "American Girl", she checks into food rehab
20. Miley Cyrus - Tweeted Becky multiple times, "Adore You" flopped, and she also ends up hospitalized
21. Jordin Sparks - Took a picture together, "Sparkles" underperformed, her third album is nowhere to be seen
22. Smurfs 2 - Becky did a song for the Smurfs 2 soundtrack, it underperformed and costed the studio millions of dollars
23. Pharrell Williams - Becky made a video for "Happy", the song is now falling on iTunes and costed a woman her life
24. Showers - Becky released her single "Showers", ATRLers reported their showers running out of water or slipping in their showers
25. Ciara - Performed at an event hosted by Becky, her album gets beaten by Jay-Z, ends up pregnant and ending her era
26. Naya Rivera - Took a picture together, breaks up her engagement with Big Sean, feud with Lea Michele and is now getting written off Glee

And she said she loves Justin Timberlake's recently in an interview. Who knows what will happen.

georg_e

Quote from: j.fco.morales on July 07, 2014, 06:31:02 PM
Interesting research hahahahha
Credit due to the original researcher, who posted this note/link on "PopJustice" today:         :-D

Ha. So glad my little article is starting to make such an impact in pop culture

http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=446520

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag