• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Interview with Jörgen Elofsson online on www.swedishsongs.de

Started by turnaround, November 21, 2011, 11:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Hey guys,
thank you very much for all your questions, here is the interview with Jörgen Elofsson.

Check: www.swedishsongs.de

(Maybe you have to refresh the page - click F5 or reload in your browser)

Tell me what you think of it! And thanks to Jörgen for his time.

Edit: I will try to make the design a bit nicer, sorry.
And I liked it..

andrea

Thank you for this interview, it's very funny and interesting! (and thanks to Jorgen, too)

and the "special surprise answer is in there too"? ;D

oh, and you forgot the most important question, however, that if jorgen is willing to do a song with me (kidding  ;D)

I can give you some advice? If you format the text of the interview in another way, it would perhaps be more readable, is not it?

However... thanks again...!

turnaround

Yes, sorry, I was in a hurry tonight but I will make it look nicer, promised :)

The last question/answers is the surprise  :)
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

OHHH IT'S AMAZING , AMAZING INTERVIEW  ;D , thanks for it!

I loved the last question!

andrea

Quote from: turnaround on November 21, 2011, 11:54:36 PM
Yes, sorry, I was in a hurry tonight but I will make it look nicer, promised :)

The last question/answers is the surprise  :)

Ok, we forgive you ;)
Nice answer, then!

prula

I love pop Music!!

Axel

Feelgoodlies

Nice interview Martin.

If I were you I would've asked him why he doesnt think of sending a song to Melodifestivalen or ESC, he needs to step up his game and gets out of the Cheiron days fame.

Rebecca

Thanks so much for organising that Turnaround. It was a fantastic interview. It was so nice of Jorgen to answer our questions. so nice he keeps in touch with the Cheiron crew still.

turnaround

You're welcome, thanks to you guys!

Of course it could have been a bit more detailed in terms of studio techniques etc, but no one of the songwriters wants to give away their secrets.  ;D
And I liked it..

Jam Slice

Kinda boring , I was hoping he'd say something like him and max had a fight and threw coffee over each other

Linda

Quote from: Jam Slice on November 30, 2011, 03:09:08 AM
Kinda boring , I was hoping he'd say something like him and max had a fight and threw coffee over each other

;D