• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Pop/Rock acts that need a Max (or at least any Cheiron) song to be perfect

Started by Eddie Krommer, December 04, 2008, 03:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiiger

Anorah's/Anna's album "Like He'd Do" has been out DIGITALLY for a year now, you can purchase all her songs on her website. There's no physical release in sight. The guys behind "Laying Down My Cards" also wrote "No Promises" for Shayne Ward. All other songs should be written by Samuel Engh and Anna herself.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Eddie Krommer

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on December 11, 2008, 02:12:09 PM
OMG I really liked Anorah's Kristian song "Story Of My Life" and her cover of Closer sounds nice as well, and I liked the song "Laying Down My Cards(which has the dr.luke/Max strings at the beginning, and Guess I've Been Better"

When is her album out?!

Closer? Who sings the original? I like a lot that track

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Eddie Krommer on December 11, 2008, 06:00:44 PM
Quote from: Feelgoodlies on December 11, 2008, 02:12:09 PM
OMG I really liked Anorah's Kristian song "Story Of My Life" and her cover of Closer sounds nice as well, and I liked the song "Laying Down My Cards(which has the dr.luke/Max strings at the beginning, and Guess I've Been Better"

When is her album out?!

Closer? Who sings the original? I like a lot that track
A German singer called "Lisa Bund" she used to be a contestant in the German Idol, the song was exclusively on German iTunes and then released as a b-side on her second single, you can hear ithere

Anorah's songs are very good.

Feelgoodlies

You're welcome Eddie.

It's really weird that she hasn't released this album physically, I mean she has what it takes I guess, nice songs, lyrics and vocals....

nshinnosuke

gosh,I couldn' find any songs of Anorah anywhere....You know what to do ;)  ;D

JackSnr

I would love it if Max could resurrect Melanie C's career with a song along the lines of Never Be The Same Again but with a Max styled production. That would be awesome. Oh, and if he's doing Melanie C, you may as well throw the other four in with her. A Spice Girls Max song would totally combine enough of the 90's to make it nicely nostalgic but with enough modern influences to make it a hit.

Izalightblue

Quote from: JackSnr on June 19, 2010, 12:00:04 PM
I would love it if Max could resurrect Melanie C's career with a song along the lines of Never Be The Same Again but with a Max styled production. That would be awesome. Oh, and if he's doing Melanie C, you may as well throw the other four in with her. A Spice Girls Max song would totally combine enough of the 90's to make it nicely nostalgic but with enough modern influences to make it a hit.

Oh, JackSnr, this would be sooooo awesome, I would LOVE Melanie C to work with Max too, she is one of my favorite singers and I love her solo work!!!!! :D ;D I really would love a song kinda Never be the same again, one of my fave songs of all time. :-*

Rebecca

that would be cool! I thought it was a shame that Mel C's solo career faded out.