• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin's New Track for Backstreet Boys: "BIGGER"

Started by emjay, February 25, 2009, 05:25:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

Good on you Matt getting over your problem, and you are right, it depends on the person, it just worried me when I heard that AJ had gone back to drinking, but hopefully he is strong enough to not let it get to him.

Anyway, does anyone know when BSB will release their new album? and what about AJ's solo album? will that be shelved until after the new BSB album?

Khan9898

lol def aj's album is shelved till after the album that was kinda expected...and bsb album in the summer

Feelgoodlies

QuoteMax Martin has revealed in his latest interview that he is working a new material currently with Backstreet Boys, Avril Lavigne and Emma Bunton. BSB and Lavigne are set to release new stuff later this year, but ex-Spice Girl star Emma has been keeping it low key with music since 2005. Max is responsible for some of the biggest hits from late 90's to fresh hits like "Hot'n Cold", "So What" ,"If U Seek Amy" and "My life would suck without you".

*Sabine*

Good, that confirms for the BSB.
I'm really happy he's working with Avril too, Max's style fits her well.
For Emma Bunton though, I don't really know what to think...

Anyways, where did you find those info Feelgoodlies?

Alex Martin

Raul_esp

Rebecca

I'm so happy that BSB is confirmed!

Nice he'll work with Avril again and I like Emma Bunton too!

Where did you see that article Feelgoodlies?

Feelgoodlies

I found it in music news blog, but there was no "source" available.

Max and Emma... a very weird combination, I do like her, in fact I used to be a Spice Girls fan ;D, I guess she can launch herself as a solo artist by making such a wise step!

*Sabine*

I read the news comes from a spice girls fansite... not reliable indeed but it doesn't mean it's bound to be wrong.

Raul_esp

Khan9898

sounds like it wasn't recycled...nothing like the my life wud suck or so what..i kissed a girl, hot n cold...sounds like it may have been something he did years ago except updated

*Sabine*

Gosh, even acapella the song sounds catchy! I hope we get a snippet of the regular version soon!  ;)

Feelgoodlies

Rebecca

yay, I'm so excited, I liked the song too, can't wait to hear the full version.

It's different to what I expected, I thought it would be more uptempo.