• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max working with Adam Lambert

Started by PhilJk18, August 19, 2009, 10:45:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhilJk18

Hey guys, Adam Lambert from this past season's American Idol has announced on his twitter that he is currently in NYC to record with Max for his new album. The album is slated to come out this fall. Max has worked with several AI acts before (Kelly, Bo Bice, Daughtry) so hopefully he can continue his success. The article can be found here:

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2009/08/17/lambert-adds-hitmaker-max-martin-to-list-of-collaborators/

georg_e

Woww, that's great -- he is an INCREDIBLE singer. Gave me chills everytime he performed on AI. Him plus Max = explosion!  So glad to know Max is in NYC, too.

Izalightblue

Wow, great news, I loved his performances, he's got such an amazing voice!

Rebecca

wow, wonderful news! I bet it's only 1 song though.
also great to see Redone on the list.

*Sabine*

Wow, that's incredible, I took a vacation and when I come back, I see new Max projects everywhere! You can't follow him!  ;D

PG

The search function is really weird!  When I searched for Adam, this topic didn't come up.

Anyway, the latest Entertainment Weekly has a short article following Adam in the studio and little descriptions from Adam of three of the songs he's worked on.

One of the songs was called "What Do You Want From Me" and is by Max Martin and Pink.  Adam's description of the song doesn't mention the sound of it at all, just the sort of emotional vibe of it:

"It works on a relationship level, but I also relate to the sense of talking to the public.  Like, 'This whole thing's a little freaked out, but please have faith in me, because I won't disappoint you.'"

I kind of wish this wasn't presumably just a reject from Pink's writing sessions with Max, but hopefully it will still be good.

Rebecca

That definitely sounds like it was reject from Pink's writing sessions! but I'm glad we'll get to hear it, I don't like it when there's Max songs that remain unreleased. It will be interesting to see how much of a Pink song it sounds like.

bsbone

cant wait to hear new max mateeial
hes working with redone and dr.luke too ;)

Raul_esp

Quote from: bsbone on October 19, 2009, 11:32:56 PM
cant wait to hear new max mateeial
hes working with redone and dr.luke too ;)

woww , promising album.

starstruck52

PG

The lead single, "For Your Entertainment," by Dr. Luke and Claude Kelly, debuted today and I L-O-V-E it.  Then again, it's totally the sort of stuff I would love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol862McB66c

The album tracklisting is kind of out, too, and you can read all the available information about the songwriters and producers here.  So far (and as you'd probably expect), only one Max song, the aforementioned co-write with Pink which has been retitled "Whataya Want from Me."

Rebecca

wow, great song! I love it too, and it's perfect for the lead single.
yeah, no surprise it's just one Max song, but better than nothing.

PG

I'm glad you like it, Rebecca :)

There's now a rumor going around (just a rumor so far!) that "If I Had You" is another Max song (he did record at least two with him, so it's possible, though the other song that had been mentioned before was co-written by Andreas Carlsson), but written by Max, Shellback, and Savan Kotecha.

The demos/earlier versions as sung by other people of a few songs are out there:

Lady Gaga singing her (co-)write "Fever" (it's not The Fame-sounding--more piano pop-rock in a kind of Queen-ish way)

Muse singing the song they wrote, "Soaked"

Raul_esp

the new single is amazing , dr luke did a good job , I cant see redone in the credits.

Rebecca

I really like the Lady Gaga song "Fever", I can tell that will work really well for Adam. But I'm not sure about the Muse song, it's a bit slow for me!

good news that we may get another Max song! thanks PG