• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Jessica Folcker Videos

Started by *Sabine*, January 18, 2008, 03:13:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

Thanks Tiiger, Jessica's one of my favourite singers. I agree, her voice is flawless. My favourite is Missing You Crazy.

Out

Thanks for these videos. First time I thought it's Sarah Dawn Finer singing with Jess but then seems like no.

clabbelito

Jessica's a really beautiful and sweet girl (I  hade the privilege of meeting her once), but I have a bit of a problem with her rather strong Swedish accent.

Also, I don't know if it's been mentioned on the board, but I think it's a bit funny that she changed the spelling of her last name (from Folcker til Folker) in order to prevent embarrassing mispronunciations, especially in the Far East. I really can't see how dropping the C would make that big a difference.  ???

Rebecca

Welcome Clabbelito the forums!

wow, that's nice you met Jessica once. yes, I thought it was strange to, her dropping the C, I don't see that it would have made that much difference either!!

clabbelito

Thanks for the welcome, Jessica.

Sorry for being a bit negative in my first few posts here - I'm not so grumpy usually.  ;)

I have a few stories about Max Martin that I'll be happy to share with you all in the future.

clabbelito

I might share some info on when I met here.

It was was in 97-98, just around when she was starting to create a buzz. She must've been dating Dag at that time, right?

Anyway, she was a customer in the shop where I worked. I did here a small favour, don't remember exactly what. Something along the lines of "All right, I'm really not aloud do this, but okay...".

Customers in Sweden are usually impolite and don't react when you tell them they're getting special treatment, but Jessica flashed her nice smile and said thank you. She seemed very down to earth.

Rebecca

wow, that's a nice story, I'm glad she was nice, and she has a very nice smile

yeah, she would have been dating Dag then.

it's okay to be a bit negative - all discussion is good, I think!

turnaround

Welcome clabbelito!

A Cheiron fan from Stockholm :)

Hope you enjoy it here a lot!
And I liked it..

Tiiger

Quote from: clabbelito on August 16, 2008, 12:51:20 PM
Also, I don't know if it's been mentioned on the board, but I think it's a bit funny that she changed the spelling of her last name (from Folcker til Folker) in order to prevent embarrassing mispronunciations, especially in the Far East. I really can't see how dropping the C would make that big a difference.  ???

They changed the spelling for America, when they were launching "To Be Able to Love". However, it's back to Folcker now.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

clabbelito

Quote from: turnaround on August 16, 2008, 08:00:27 PM
Welcome clabbelito!

A Cheiron fan from Stockholm :)

Hope you enjoy it here a lot!

Thanks! I've been lurking for quite some time, but now it's time to contribute some.  :)

turnaround

Wise decision! :)

By the way, how did you find us?

I think we should make a list of places where people on this forum are from, it's great Cheiron still have these faithful and loyal fans all over the world.
And I liked it..

clabbelito

Quote from: turnaround on August 17, 2008, 01:52:42 PMBy the way, how did you find us?

I don't remember really - sorry. It was way back...  :-\

clabbelito

Quote from: turnaround on August 17, 2008, 01:52:42 PM
I think we should make a list of places where people on this forum are from, it's great Cheiron still have these faithful and loyal fans all over the world.

I agree. Also, I would be interested in how people here first fell for Cheiron. The first song the heard etc. Or has there already been a thread about this?

turnaround

Quote from: clabbelito on August 17, 2008, 01:59:45 PM
Quote from: turnaround on August 17, 2008, 01:52:42 PM

I agree. Also, I would be interested in how people here first fell for Cheiron. The first song the heard etc. Or has there already been a thread about this?
We had this thread here, but not a general Cheiron one.
http://www.discopumper.de/smf/index.php?topic=25.0
I think most people got fans via BSB and Britney!

And I liked it..

clabbelito

Thanks, I'll contribute in that thread then.  :)