• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Me singing I Will Be

Started by *Sabine*, November 15, 2008, 10:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

Alex Martin

Sabine can you sing melt the snow?

*Sabine*

Lol sorry I don't like singing songs I don't like... I'm actually already too busy recording stuff I love, gotta do IKAG or Hot N' Cold this week end!

Alex Martin

*Sabine*

Alex Martin

Raul_esp

woww , it will be cool , I want hear IUSA in your voice  :P

*Sabine*

Actually I love singing IUSA in my car! But I think I'll have to do an acapella or smth as we haven't any instrumental or karaoke yet. I wish we could have the instru if it's released as a single by the way! It must sound so good! :D

Alex Martin

Sabine and alex are the new SAME DICCERENCE ;D cos' everyday in my car i sing IUSA.

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 25, 2008, 01:30:46 PM
Sabine and alex are the new SAME DICCERENCE ;D cos' everyday in my car i sing IUSA.

:D

Raul_esp

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 25, 2008, 10:22:51 AM
Actually I love singing IUSA in my car! But I think I'll have to do an acapella or smth as we haven't any instrumental or karaoke yet. I wish we could have the instru if it's released as a single by the way! It must sound so good! :D

sabine , here's the instumental  ;D

http://www.zshare.net/audio/517675895e623ec9/

georg_e

Wow, that instrumental of IUSA is fantastic.  It really brought out a great touch that Max used on this track -- the sound of like "sleigh bells" at the beginning of the verses. I loove this sound, and it's something that Phil Spector used on many of his greatest records of the 60's (Ronettes, Crystals, etc.)  I also noticed from this instru that Max used kettle drums sound also, which again is very prominent on Phil Spector records.  Anyway, all of this gives a very satisfying fresh and full touch to this record, and lifts it way above the ordinary.

Raul_esp

Quote from: georg_e on November 25, 2008, 04:57:11 PM

Wow, that instrumental of IUSA is fantastic.  It really brought out a great touch that Max used on this track -- the sound of like "sleigh bells" at the beginning of the verses. I loove this sound, and it's something that Phil Spector used on many of his greatest records of the 60's (Ronettes, Crystals, etc.)  I also noticed from this instru that Max used kettle drums sound also, which again is very prominent on Phil Spector records.  Anyway, all of this gives a very satisfying fresh and full touch to this record, and lifts it way above the ordinary.

yes , the production of this song is a masterpiece

*Sabine*

OMG thanks! I only see your answer now and can't listen to the file here unfortunately... Where did you find that? :o
I'll download tonight...and SING! :D

Raul_esp

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 26, 2008, 09:48:34 AM
OMG thanks! I only see your answer now and can't listen to the file here unfortunately... Where did you find that? :o
I'll download tonight...and SING! :D

I found it in a spanish britney forum.

I cant wait hear your cover  ;D