• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry - WITNESS album (incl. Bon Appétit & Chained To The Rhythm)

Started by melodicmoonlight, July 15, 2016, 05:35:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

Feelgoodlies is a bot.
His posts depend on the other posts following these rules:
If majority says "amazing/good/great" type "I don't like it."
If majority says "I don't like it." type "I love this."
Vila i frid Dag

nanofives

Hipsters everywhere.
Is Ali listed as a co-producer anywhere?

j.fco.morales

Quote from: nanofives on July 18, 2016, 12:42:06 AM
Hipsters everywhere.
Is Ali listed as a co-producer anywhere?

Because he's the best sound designing wise at Wolf Cousins ;)

turnaround

Universal Music Sweden posted it.

QuoteKaty Perry är tillbaka med nya låten "Rise", producerad av Max Martin och Ali Payami! Superstjärnan säger om låten "I hope this song can inspire us to heal, unite, and rise together" <3 Du kan smyglyssna här eller höra hela låten på Apple Music. ‪#‎RISE‬
And I liked it..

system_09

B Steady

Quote from: j.fco.morales on July 18, 2016, 04:29:20 AM
Because he's the best sound designing wise at Wolf Cousins ;)

Apart from you being right ... does your answer even match his question?
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

Quote from: B Steady on July 19, 2016, 01:21:32 AM
Apart from you being right ... does your answer even match his question?

Nope. I checked the post after I replied and I got caught, lost in translation.
The funny thing is that nanofives is from Spain.

Deberíamos escribir en español en este foro, nanofives.

nanofives

La gente no se molestaría? La mayoría de los foros que atiendo son muy estrictos con mensajes en otros idiomas lol, igual hay muchos comentarios que me reservo acá porque no los puedo traducir del todo bien. Ah, y soy de Argentina jeje.

Back to English:
I want to take note of something and wanna know if anyone else feels the same. I did listen to the iTunes Mp3 and the YouTube version, both versions in the first verse "I won't just SSSSurvive" that S sounded like I was listening to a low bitrate song, The first part of the song I'm uncomfortable with the overall quality of katy's voice, it sounds like she's singing through a Wall, if that's the correct way to describe a low bitrate sample.

Rex

De que parte de Argentina sos?
Quote from: turnaround on July 18, 2016, 01:54:07 PM
Katy Perry är tillbaka med nya låten "Rise", producerad av Max Martin och Ali Payami! Superstjärnan säger om låten "I hope this song can inspire us to heal, unite, and rise together" <3 Du kan smyglyssna här eller höra hela låten på Apple Music. ‪#‎RISE
can someone translate it?

melodicmoonlight

haven't given this song more than two listens

turnaround

I boycott this iTunes/Apple Music exclusive song. What I heard so far was not too convincing.
And I liked it..

B Steady

Quote from: turnaround on July 21, 2016, 08:53:38 AM
I boycott this iTunes/Apple Music exclusive song.

... says the Spotify user lol
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

Yes. There are hardly any exclusive Spotify tracks. Music should be available easily, globally.
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

From the artists/label perspective, music should be bought.
Never for free.