• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max and dr luke Not kelly clarksson

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", April 29, 2007, 02:50:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

That's wonderful news if you ask me.

I am sure the songs she wrote with her band members are alright, but they just can't replace worldclass songwriters.

This sentence is so true!

QuoteHopefully she can call Max Martin and some other people and they can add some songs to her as-yet-released new album ASAP!

:D [/quote]
And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Finnaly , Maybe she understand that she need big producers and songwriters, Almost every artist need it this time, and Max/luke"pop/rock" are the biggest right know if you ask me, And kelly need them
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Alex Martin

Ahi Ahi Ahi miss Clarkson...........
Now the question is.....Would Max and luke work with kelly again?????

ITS ALIVE

"Never Again" is decidedly average. Reminds me of the mediocre stuff (with the exception of "Low") she was releasing before Max blessed her with his genius.

turnaround

RCA SUPPORTS KELLY:
QuoteDespite rumor-mongering from the U.K. Daily Star and other online sources, there is no dispute between Kelly Clarkson and the RCA Music Group. These rumors began after the SBMG International meetings in Las Vegas a couple of weeks back and were based on an inaccurate report about Clive Davis' presentation of Kelly's new LP at the confab. Sources who were there insist the chatter is not true. In fact, Davis specifically stated that Kelly is “one of the top four artists at Sony BMG” and wanted to ensure that she is treated as such. There are absolutely no plans to scrap the LP. Meanwhile, Richard Palmese's promo team is working round the clock to deliver Kelly's first single, “Never Again,” to trigger the release of what all are convinced is a chart-topping album

http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/news/rumormill.cgi
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Alex Martin

After only  a week kelly is out of  billboard top ten chart!!!!

Badly news for kelly!!!!

Sorry kelly but without max you are nothing!!!!! :lol:

turnaround

Quote"Everybody always wants me to go in different directions. Obviously they're a record label so they need to sell records.They want the formula writers and the formula producers that do everybody else's stuff, and while I love some of those people... and I don't mind working with that...I just don't like working with someone that gives you a song and is like, 'Oh, I wrote this for you.' But you find out that they've given it to every other artist and they turned it down, you know? My label literally sent me a Lindsay Lohan track from her last album and wanted me to record it for my new album. And while I like Lindsay Lohan, like I'm cool with her and I think she sings the song well... it's already been on an album. I don't care what pop star it is. They were just sending me stuff that was like almost insulting. I'm like, 'You can't even find new songs? You don't want me to write my album but you're sending me hand me downs?' So, I ended up writing the entire thing with the people that I write well with."

She seems to forget that "SUBG" was turned down by Marion Raven, asn' it.  :wink:

I wouldn't five anything in her position about the past of the songs and on how many desks of A & Rs it has been on.

If it's a great song she should record it.
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Exactly, if it's a great song she should record it.

I think I read in Blender ages ago Dr Luke saying that Max had Pink in mind for SUBG as Max didn't watch American Idol and didn't even know who Kelly Clarkson was and it was the record company who recommended Kelly.

In fact it was Clive Davis who heard the song and thought it would be perfect for Kelly.

Fair enough that she didn't want a Lindsay Lohan hand me down though.

CHB

Quote from: "Alex Martin"After only  a week kelly is out of  billboard top ten chart!!!!

Badly news for kelly!!!!

Sorry kelly but without max you are nothing!!!!! :lol:

right. I dont like the new single. really boring.  :?

Rebecca

I listened to the new single once and don't care if I never hear it again. I wonder if her next single will be better?

Alex Martin

USA chart top 100 this week.....

Avril with Girlfriend up at number 3

pink re-entry to top ten at number 10 with U n' your hand

.........but where is miss kelly clarkson??????

Kelly where are you????? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Without max martin kelly after only 3 weeks is at number 15 :shock:

I'm sorry kelly :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

without max you're4 NOOOOTHIIIIING!!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

hits

Quote from: "Alex Martin"USA chart top 100 this week.....

Avril with Girlfriend up at number 3

pink re-entry to top ten at number 10 with U n' your hand

.........but where is miss kelly clarkson??????

Kelly where are you????? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Without max martin kelly after only 3 weeks is at number 15 :shock:

I'm sorry kelly :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

without max you're4 NOOOOTHIIIIING!!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Haha... do some research and see how "Since U been gone" charted... just a hint, it was NOT even in the Top40. The song grew on people after several MONTHS. So I find it kinda disrespectful saying that Kelly is nothing without Max (after all the song charted at #8, and still has the chance to climb again), or that you dont like the song, after listening to it just once. I am pretty sure that you need more than one listen for most Max songs before you really get into them. And dont forget, if you listen to a song with a negative attitude (eg, "fuck you kelly, you didnt wrote with max, so lets listen to your new single"), it's really no wonder that you end up hating it. Your brain has no chance at all to form an objective opinion about the song.

And btw, ever thought about the fact that Kelly wanted to go into a different direction with this album, and use it as an opportunity to grow, both music- and artistically? If she just keeps on doing the same thing over and over again there will be ZERO growth. And its not like she just refused to work with Max. She didnt work with ANY "hit songwriter" on this record. So it's not like she insulted Max, she just wanted to do something different, and write the record on her own. It's AMAZINGLY childish that most of you cant respect that!

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "hits"Haha... do some research and see how "Since U been gone" charted... just a hint, it was NOT even in the Top40. The song grew on people after several MONTHS. So I find it kinda disrespectful saying that Kelly is nothing without Max (after all the song charted at #8, and still has the chance to climb again), or that you dont like the song, after listening to it just once. I am pretty sure that you need more than one listen for most Max songs before you really get into them. And dont forget, if you listen to a song with a negative attitude (eg, "fuck you kelly, you didnt wrote with max, so lets listen to your new single"), it's really no wonder that you end up hating it. Your brain has no chance at all to form an objective opinion about the song.

And btw, ever thought about the fact that Kelly wanted to go into a different direction with this album, and use it as an opportunity to grow, both music- and artistically? If she just keeps on doing the same thing over and over again there will be ZERO growth. And its not like she just refused to work with Max. She didnt work with ANY "hit songwriter" on this record. So it's not like she insulted Max, she just wanted to do something different, and write the record on her own. It's AMAZINGLY childish that most of you cant respect that!
I'm amazed about myself writing this, but I have to admit I fully agree with "hits" in what I quoted.  :shock:
It's obviously this typical "I only like what Max wrote and I on purpose dislike everything he didn't do." That's in fact not much objective...