• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry in studio with Martin/ Dr Luke - New album PRISM

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", January 16, 2010, 09:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Kate Perry on Twitter and Facebook the last days ..

Today....
katyperry: @TheDoctorLuke WAIT YOU'RE AT A LAKERS GAME RIGHT NOW?! I thought you went to run an errand?! DICK LICK!

Yesterday...
katyperry: This morning I cancelled all appointments so I could be PROMPT for the dicklick that is @thedoctorluke.

katyperry: "It's sounds like a stadium" -Max Martin

She must be in the studio with guys right know  ???
If you can dream it, you can be it.

*Sabine*

Rebecca

great, this is very exciting. I was wondering when Katy was going to record her next album.

Also on Dr Luke's twitter:
http://twitter.com/TheDoctorLuke

YES!!!! She is SOOOO good!!!! Starting @katyperry record 2 tomorrow!!!    1:06 AM Jan 11th   from web 

@katyperry Mr. Gottwald and Mr. Martin at your service!!! FUN!!!    1:08 AM Jan 11th   from web  in reply to katyperry

so happy to be working with katy perry and max martin again!!! FUN!!!    10:32 PM Jan 12th   from web 

Izalightblue

Yeah, I saw these posts on Dr.Luke's twitter, I was just lazy to post them here  :P, thanks you did, Rebecca. Good news. ;)

Unexpected

Good news, Maybe she can do somethin' different this time, Last tracks I liked from Max WYWFM and Just like you. I noticed that Max is great when it comes to sad broken-heart songs.

Feelgoodlies

I am pretty excited for this, her collaboration with Luke and Max is a sure bet though! Hopefully there will be no copy and paste!

Unexpected

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on January 17, 2010, 07:30:03 PM
I am pretty excited for this, her collaboration with Luke and Max is a sure bet though! Hopefully there will be no copy and paste!

Then it would'ne be Max! He should stick to writing and co-produce until he figure a new sound out, he's a genius writer but lately an avarge producer, so let dr luke produce and you write and BAM #1 in billboard.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Unexpected on January 18, 2010, 02:14:15 AM
Quote from: Feelgoodlies on January 17, 2010, 07:30:03 PM

Then it would'ne be Max! He should stick to writing and co-produce until he figure a new sound out, he's a genius writer but lately an avarge producer, so let dr luke produce and you write and BAM #1 in billboard.
Even Dr.Luke copies and pastes just as Max. Most of Ke$ha's album sounds the same.

*Sabine*

I want copy paste!! Great pop songs... I don't think Max innovates with Katy, her management won't take risks and she will probably stick to the same style.

Rebecca

I want copy & paste too! Another Hot n Cold or IKAG, or even a more dancey one like Leona's Outta My Head.

Izalightblue

Quote from: NIKLAS"NiCkY" on January 16, 2010, 09:24:05 AM
Kate Perry on Twitter and Facebook the last days ..

Today....
katyperry: @TheDoctorLuke WAIT YOU'RE AT A LAKERS GAME RIGHT NOW?! I thought you went to run an errand?! DICK LICK! 

:D :D :D

Alex Martin

Copia & Incolla per sempre ..... forse il copia & incolla sarà il titolo del nuovo singolo di Katy  ;D ;D ;D

*Sabine*

Alex Martin

Ahahahah i translate....maybe copy&paste will be the title of katy's first single...it would be great  ;)