• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Lily Allen - Air Balloon (co-written by Shellback)

Started by melodicmoonlight, January 13, 2014, 09:45:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

Lily Allen calling her new music "rubbish"

@RFWilding: "@lilyallen's new music is actually docile pop rubbish. So disappointing. She properly just wrote some rubbish to cash some cheques."

-->

@lilyallen: "@RFWilding what you've heard so far yes. All i can do is do my best, the labels and the radio stations won't play the better stuff."

I guess they're talking about the music we all love so much :D meanwhile I really like Air Balloon :)
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

B Steady

Quote from: turnaround on April 23, 2014, 02:46:19 PM
Boring:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kPQiAJv4fo

You misspelled "brilliant"!!
It's produced by DJ Dahi, what an interesting collaboration!
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

Yes, he produced the song... but to me this seems like a BIG flop.

turnaround

Has anyone listened to the iTunes stream? Air Balloon gets some promotion here as it is featured for previews of a tv station here.
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

"He wouldn't let me change it", like REALLY?

She always wanted attention, but it's not like you can't do nothing about your own songs.
She didn't like the Sheezus project and she's been open about it, but I think she didn't elaborate well what to say about that subject.

nanofives

This doesn't surprise me at all, it wouldn't be Lily Allen if she wasn't a complainer giving F** Offs to everyone.
She's not an unknown artist who can't control what's on the album and what's not.

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: nanofives on January 17, 2019, 07:58:18 PM
This doesn't surprise me at all, it wouldn't be Lily Allen if she wasn't a complainer giving F** Offs to everyone.
She's not an unknown artist who can't control what's on the album and what's not.

Also, seems like she was having a good ol time in the music video. Did someone hold up a gun to her head as she filmed that?

j.fco.morales

Plus, if I don't like a song I don't put it on my album, chose it as a single and film a video for it.

That explains what happened to her career, after brilliant albums/songs with Greg Kurstin.

turnaround

And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Quote from: turnaround on January 18, 2019, 03:27:57 PM
Lol, Shellback sending this demo to the label.

Looks like they were put on a session.
Around that time Shellback did sessions with people who don't usually would work with him...