• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Emilia de Poret... On Fire!

Started by Tiiger, November 27, 2007, 10:04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Oh I really liked Pick Me Up,such a nice song...was it done by Arnthor?? I guess yes cuz the whole album is produced by him as I read on her myspace page

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 08, 2007, 05:15:01 PM
I don't like pick me up,i prefer i can.
I hope max will be present in this album.
Arnthor alone it's not a big songwriter.

Arnthor are a big songwriter alone, i don´t get this talk about max martin all the time, Everyone forget about Rami/Arnthor Who produced if that´s ok with you Arnthor.. Everyone just see MAX but hello we have other great songwriters to, look at savan hi is the best under 2007 he is everywhere and know when we voted for best song 2007 Savan is everywhere....So please understand Maratone are more then MAx
If you can dream it, you can be it.

ahmed

maybe the talk is about Max Martin all the time cuz he is the biggest name in the group and  he made songs that are huge and legendary hits like his work with Britney Spears he almost made her famous and big name in the world of music and put Britney in the memory of the music history, making her (the pop princess) and the best female singer of her era .

and also his work with backstreet boys he made them as one of the biggest bands in the world of music.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: ahmed on December 09, 2007, 04:27:17 PM
maybe the talk is about Max Martin all the time cuz he is the biggest name in the group and  he made songs that are huge and legendary hits like his work with Britney Spears he almost made her famous and big name in the world of music and put Britney in the memory of the music history, making her (the pop princess) and the best female singer of her era .

and also his work with backstreet boys he made them as one of the biggest bands in the world of music.

yes i understand that and i love him for everything but now it´s 2008 and not 1998, so i think we must give savan/arnthor/Rami more credit for there works. It feels like this if max martin would be involved in the Shayne Ward album everyone would be crazy and say it´s the best since Britney baby one more time and so on emilia de portet
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Rebecca

It's true, Arnthor has co-written some awesome songs - one of my very favourites is Samantha Mumba's Gotta Tell You.

Linda

Quote from: Rebecca on December 10, 2007, 10:56:34 AM
It's true, Arnthor has co-written some awesome songs - one of my very favourites is Samantha Mumba's Gotta Tell You.

I love that one
and also "baby come on over (this is our night)"

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Linda on December 10, 2007, 03:18:52 PM
Quote from: Rebecca on December 10, 2007, 10:56:34 AM

I love that one
and also "baby come on over (this is our night)"
Oh I love both songs specially Baby Come On Over Tonight...that dance part is cool...I love that song

Tobi_Sthlm

don't you think 'pick me up' has that typical timbaland-beat...sorry but thats not the maratone-sound.  :-\
sounds a bit like leona lewis bleeding love...

but nevertheless it's a fantastic song...'i can' too

turnaround

I just split the thread and merged the Shayne chat in the Shayne thread.  8)  :)

And I liked it..

Tiiger

Oh My... I'm reading Emilia's blog, there's so many things going on in America now. She's there to meet with recordlabels and stuff, and apparently they all LOVE "I Can" and think she's fabulous. She's there with Arnthor to present her material. She's been to Atlantic Records among others.

She was asked to sing "Pick Me Up" and got the following response from the A&R:
"Wow, I love your tone. Thats probobly one of the hardest things to do. Sing for one person and convince him. But you just did."  ;D
Another A&R told Arnthor "Wow! I really love this project"!

And she also gives some information about other artists. Listen to this, you guys!!  :o

Emilia met a guy called Chad Wolf (http://www.myspace.com/CarolinaLiar), whom she had met in Sweden before. He's working with Max!! Chad just landed himself a recorddeal at Atlantic Records.  8)

AND! Apparently Leona Lewis will release a new single this spring (by a Swedish producer), the song didn't make the album 'cause he was also working with Shayne Ward's album at the time and there was just no time to do it all...  :o :o
Now who could it be??

Here's a pic of Arnthor, Emilia and her manager (I think) at Atlantic Records.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

turnaround

Wow, wow, wow, wow, like Kylie would say.

Thanks for this fantastic post filled with great news.  8)

Go Leona, Go Emilia, Go Arnthor!  ;D
And I liked it..

*Sabine*

Wooow! Thanks for the pic! i didn't know Arnthor had co written Samantha's Gotta Tell You... I only knew the guy was Swedish! This song was so awesome!!

Tiiger

Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Feelgoodlies

is there a chance for Pick Me Up to be a single???

maxmartin'sfan