• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Emilia de Poret... On Fire!

Started by Tiiger, November 27, 2007, 10:04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: andrea on February 12, 2009, 10:47:06 PM
Quote from: Feelgoodlies on February 12, 2009, 05:41:35 PMMight has been a little too messy",

She say "MINE has been a little too messy" in my opinion! ;)
Oh sorry I mis-heard that then, now it makes sense, I knew writers aren't so dumb.

Thanks Andrea, and Sabine I always do that, sometimes I hate it!

Rebecca

Emilia has delayed On Fire in Australia because of the bushfires.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,25087466-5012327,00.html

bad timing, oh well!

*Sabine*

LOL indeed!! Not the best song title in these circumstances!  :-X

Raul_esp

Hey guys , I get the Emilia's album today , The album is good , very melodic , But I hoped more , Pick me up , on fire and weigthless are the best.

''Now or never'' is ''out from under''  ;D

The album is very dance and R&B .

if someone Want the album  tell me and I'll send you for MP  ;)

Rebecca

I'm glad you really like the album. I'll buy it at some stage.

Alex Martin

Unexpected

Yeah the album is good, but I kinda expected more but still it's good album, I love the new lyrics in Now or never,

Feelgoodlies

The album is good, I just think it's an R'n'B effort, I have expected something better from Emilia, since I REALLY loved "Pick Me Up", "I Can" and liked "On Fire" and "Now Or Never", the only good song which can be as the same level is "This Ain't A Love Song", however, it loses its greatness in the chorus.

Raul_esp

some songs is growing in me , but the singles are another nevel , the rami song is good but not great , I think the verses are very melodics but the chorus arent very catchy.

Unexpected

Raul_esp

Rebecca

nice video, very polished.
so are the lyrics for Now or Never new? or were they before Out From Under?