• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Agnes Carlsson

Started by Out, December 28, 2007, 11:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 03, 2008, 12:05:33 AM
In italy we don't have any dance songs. After eiffel 65 the disco music is missing.

I love eiffel 65 !  ;D

Alex Martin

Eiffel was great. Now they split and the member have a solo projects and produced many remix of italian song.

WOW it's a big emotion for me cos this is my 1000 posts on this forum!!!!!

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 03, 2008, 12:10:29 AM
Eiffel was great. Now they split and the member have a solo projects and produced many remix of italian song.

WOW it's a big emotion for me cos this is my 1000 posts on this forum!!!!!

congratulations alex !!  ;D

Alex Martin

Thank's raul.....and now it's your turn....you are a half way. ;)

*Sabine*

Eiffel 65 were brilliant! The Italian dance was absolutely great, I also remember Gala, she was good, oh actually her songs were good...

Alex Martin

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on December 14, 2008, 11:43:19 AM
Eiffel 65 were brilliant! The Italian dance was absolutely great, I also remember Gala, she was good, oh actually her songs were good...
Oh yes I do remember Gala, the one who ings "Freed from Desire" no?.. nananannana.., I didn't know she was Italian, she was very well-known in France.

*Sabine*

Yes, Freed From Desire was excellent but so was Let a Boy Cry. They still play it a lot in Italian clubs I noticed!  ;D I love the 90's dance shits generally!

Alex, are you talking about this small blond French boy who was like 3 yo when he sang "Dur Dur d'être un bébé" ("Quite hard to be a baby")? Lordy, I hope you meant another one! :P HAHA

Alex Martin

Yes yes him sabine....... E' ancora vivo? :D

*Sabine*

Thank God he stopped his career very long ago now! Didn't know he was known outside France! :O

Alex Martin

In italy his song had a big success.And Guesh patty? Caroline loeb? A cause des garconne?

*Sabine*

A cause des garçons was recently covered by a girl named Yelle in France and it had a huge success! I hate this stupid song though!
Look at the vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmLjZrH0VlY   :-X

Alex Martin

AH AH AH funny video. I love this song,one of the best french song ever.....

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 15, 2008, 02:01:44 PM
AH AH AH funny video. I love this song,one of the best french song ever.....

Oh my days, your French standards must be really low! Anyways, i hate french music too!  8)

Alex Martin