• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Rami no longer works at Maratone

Started by Khan9898, January 22, 2009, 05:43:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

Quote from: Alex Martin on May 08, 2009, 01:57:31 PM
I don't know sabine....bigger for ex.is a classic pop song max/rami did in the past years.

Do you think that Rami may have co-wrote Bigger? or do you mean that it's in the same style of Max/Rami songs? I think it is a very Max/Rami style song.

*Sabine*

Yes it is very Max/Rami style but it would amaze me they wrote it together since Rami should have left Maratone for a little while after the song was done.

Alex Martin

Quote from: Rebecca on May 09, 2009, 12:34:12 AM
Quote from: Alex Martin on May 08, 2009, 01:57:31 PM
I don't know sabine....bigger for ex.is a classic pop song max/rami did in the past years.

Do you think that Rami may have co-wrote Bigger? or do you mean that it's in the same style of Max/Rami songs? I think it is a very Max/Rami style song.

I mean it's the same Max/rami style.For example bigger remember me i got you written by max/rami in 2002 for Nick Carter.

*Sabine*

Yes you're right. Bigger is in the same line as Nick's I Got You, Darin's Stand By Me or the BSB's Siberia...

Alex Martin

Quote from: *Sabine* on May 09, 2009, 02:40:12 PM
Yes you're right. Bigger is in the same line as Nick's I Got You, Darin's Stand By Me or the BSB's Siberia...

Absolutely agree with you ;)

Rebecca

Quote from: Alex Martin on May 09, 2009, 08:13:09 PM
Quote from: *Sabine* on May 09, 2009, 02:40:12 PM

Absolutely agree with you ;)

Agree too!

Alex Martin