• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kristian Lundin and Rami working with BSB on New Album

Started by Khan9898, May 23, 2009, 05:18:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

Quote from: *Sabine* on May 25, 2009, 10:19:21 AM
Question to Alex: Are you happy Kristian is working with them?   ;D

Good question......i don't know but Kristian,rami,max....all togheter on the same album remember me the cheiron time.....and probably YES I'm HAPPY KRISTIAN is involved on the album :D

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on May 24, 2009, 09:18:11 AM
Quote from: Alex Martin on May 23, 2009, 01:55:42 PM
.......and now jorgen!!!!!

Jorgen, where?
He probably meant, and now it's only Joergen left to join!

Oh btw, Joergen hasn't written songs for BSB, has he?!

Alex Martin

Exactly fellgoodlies.I meant Jorgen left to join.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Carl Falk, MR Lundin and Rami are working with BSB right now..
I had a loong chat with Carl and he was so nice..

He told med They are working with the boys right now and that they have a really intresting new sound, the album whas sopposed to be realesed in june but when the BSB started to working with our swedish guys they got a new sound and the cd will be realesed later this year..

Carl and Rami are also working with Westlife later this year..

AND Aj Solo album will be realesed in june with London as 1 singel written and produced by Carl Falk and Krisitan Lundin..

Carl also said that they sometimes read on this site....

So Alex shut up MR Lundin hear you
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Alex Martin

AH AH AH I'm happy Kristian reads my comments...Kristian,when a your worldwide hit?

Btw London is great.

Raul_esp

Quote from: NIKLAS"NiCkY" on May 26, 2009, 07:37:02 PM
Carl Falk, MR Lundin and Rami are working with BSB right now..
I had a loong chat with Carl and he was so nice..

He told med They are working with the boys right now and that they have a really intresting new sound, the album whas sopposed to be realesed in june but when the BSB started to working with our swedish guys they got a new sound and the cd will be realesed later this year..

Carl and Rami are also working with Westlife later this year..

AND Aj Solo album will be realesed in june with London as 1 singel written and produced by Carl Falk and Krisitan Lundin..

Carl also said that they sometimes read on this site....

So Alex shut up MR Lundin hear you

omg! , is it true?  do they read this site really ? it's exciting  ;D , anyway I'm happy to see the swedish team working again with the boys .

*Sabine*

Amazing you talked with Carl! Did you contact him through Facebook first?
Really exciting they read the site!  ;D ;D ;D

Rebecca

Thanks Nicky for that great news, Carl does sound nice. I'm so pleased BSB are taking longer to record their album now they're back with the Swedes.

oh my goodness! they read this site? how exciting.

great that we finally get an AJ release.

Khan9898

edit

sforzando

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!Kristian Lundin sometimes reads this?!
Maybe he's registered without telling us that he's Mr Lundin lol ;D

Rebecca

you never know! Kristian and Carl should definitely join!

Alex Martin

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

If you can dream it, you can be it.

Khan9898

just letting you guys know that RedOne worked with BSB on 3 songs and Brian said the first single will be