• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kristian Lundin and Rami working with BSB on New Album

Started by Khan9898, May 23, 2009, 05:18:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxmartin'sfan

Quote from: Khan9898 on June 15, 2009, 05:08:21 AM
just letting you guys know that RedOne worked with BSB on 3 songs and Brian said the first single will be

u said it 3 time... ???

Khan9898

lol incase people don't read all around the forum

Khan9898

oh yeah and the song Best That I Can was produced by Kristian Lundin and written by all 4 guys

Rebecca

*Sabine*

Rosita

Hi... all of you are so upgrade in here, I came here to tell about the BSB news and you already know it hahahha... that's nice.
I am so excited, can't wait to this new album.
Kisses from Chile!!!

Rebecca

gm33

-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

Raul_esp

Quote from: gm33 on July 30, 2009, 02:14:18 AM
!! Video!!!

Has anyone seen this video?!??!?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baRfeW4pOwM

Kristian is in it!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!

and the song played is of kristian ?

Alex Martin

Greaaaat my idol KRISTIAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. Love him!!!!!

Rebecca

hey, that's great to see Kristian! yeah, that song really sounds like a Kristian song.

I knew you'd be excited Alex!

Linda

*sings*

its okkk if you close your eyesss
i'll be standing byyy your side yeahhhh
la la la

Raul_esp

*Sabine*

Wow, really good find, thank you!! ;D
I love it when he "impersonates" Eminem at the end!

Unexpected

OMG that's a great video, and the song sounds great, Kristian never disapoints me really.

It's ok to close your eyes
I'll be standing by your side

sounds cooool!!