• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

The Denniz Pop Awards

Started by turnaround, March 22, 2013, 09:15:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

http://dennizpopawards.com/

Hey guys, have you already heard of the Denniz Pop awards?

Sounds fantastic, lovely idea!!

QuoteDenniz Pop Awards is an initiative by former Cheiron members, co-workers, friends and family. The idea of the Award is to help new songwriters, producers and artists continue the legacy Denniz once started. We would also like to recognize the Swedish international success-of-the-year, through the Grand Prize Award.

The second reason why we are doing this is to raise money to the Denniz Pop Foundation. The Foundation was started a few years back to contribute to the struggle to fight cancer. The Denniz Pop Award is a non-profitable music award controlled by the Denniz Pop Awards Stiftelse (number 1023608).

The Denniz Pop Award is financed by donations, SKAP, sponsors and a charity award ceremony. If you feel like donating visit our donate page and have your name appear on the recognition wall.

We hope that the Denniz Pop Awards is something that will continue for years to come recognizing what Denniz did for Swedish music around the world.

- See more at: http://dennizpopawards.com/about/#sthash.eyEe3CGt.dpuf

And I liked it..

B Steady

never heard of it, but that's great!!! R.I.P. Denniz - I still miss you so much!!!
Vila i frid Dag

Linda

It says that some of the ex-members of cheiron inc max are on the jury

A.R.T.

turnaround

Best jury ever

http://dennizpopawards.com/jury/

I woul  love to attend the ceremonies, I guess all the writers will be here.

Forum meet-up anyone.  8) 8)
And I liked it..

Rebecca

what a great idea! love the jury!

I wonder if only the winners can attend the ceremony?

Raul_esp

Ohhh, it's a great idea , Amazing idea!

B Steady

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o the jury !!!!!!! oh my god ... the best ever <3
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

It's interesting that Rami and Max are together in the jury.

http://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=103&artikel=5482242

Article on Swedish website..
And I liked it..

B Steady

Quote from: turnaround on March 23, 2013, 01:20:23 AM
It's interesting that Rami and Max are together in the jury.

http://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=103&artikel=5482242

Article on Swedish website..

yeah, had the same thought!

nice mash-up at the beginning of the interview :)

also interesting: neither the moderator nor the text mention rami yacoub ...
Vila i frid Dag

max_martin_fan

QuoteWho can apply for the awards?
You must be a citizen of Sweden, Finland, Norway or Denmark.

SO SAD

B Steady

Some exciting news guys!! I just wrote a mail to the persons responsible:

-----

Question: Will the jury attend the ceremony?
Answer: "Correct, the jury will attend."

Q: Are non-winners, also non-Scandinavian non-winners, allowed to attend the ceremony?
A: "Everyone is allowed to attend the ceromony no matter the nationality, but the places will be very limited. We will publshing more info on this later on the site so keep your eyes open."

-----

So maybe we can score with the fact that we are such big fans that we even created a forum for the Cheiron writers. What do you think? And most important: who of you would surely attend the ceremony (early in May)?
Vila i frid Dag

Joshua

Quote from: B Steady on March 26, 2013, 07:22:02 PM
Some exciting news guys!! I just wrote a mail to the persons responsible

Great work B! :) This is an opportunity we definitely shouldn't pass up if one of our Swedish or nearby members can get a seat. Also another thought, what if we were all to put in some money towards a donation, and have the forum name appear on the recognition wall... thoughts?

B Steady

I'd surely fly if I get a seat!! Would take me like 2 hours ...
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

Quote from: Joshua on March 27, 2013, 06:12:19 AM
Quote from: B Steady on March 26, 2013, 07:22:02 PM
Some exciting news guys!! I just wrote a mail to the persons responsible

Great work B! :) This is an opportunity we definitely shouldn't pass up if one of our Swedish or nearby members can get a seat. Also another thought, what if we were all to put in some money towards a donation, and have the forum name appear on the recognition wall... thoughts?
Hey, this sounds like great idea. Count me in!!!  :)
And I liked it..