• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Has this audio interview been posted?

Started by ShockdioN, April 14, 2015, 12:49:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShockdioN

J_A24

Interesting that they referred to healthy competition in cheiron when describing the atmosphere at the studio back then. I think that's key when it comes to improving your skills in any domain.

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

I translated and says there will be a 4 chapter radio special in Sverige's Radio about Cheiron, with Max Martin himself and people talking about his legacy.

These are good news!

ShockdioN

Quote from: B Steady on April 14, 2015, 06:21:56 PM
his name is Mike WiLL Made-It, not Diplo

Dunno who that Mike WiLL Made-It is, The blonde is The famous Diplo (Major lazer) I grabbed it from Diplo's Insta account.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAO-fiwM8Is

B Steady

Quote from: ShockdioN on April 14, 2015, 07:36:43 PM
Dunno who that Mike WiLL Made-It is, The blonde is The famous Diplo (Major lazer) I grabbed it from Diplo's Insta account.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAO-fiwM8Is

interesting, tell me more
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

Come on Benny, don't be rude.

It's Mike, Max and Diplo, from left to right.

B Steady

get a sense of humor instead of calling me rude
Vila i frid Dag

Rex

Voodoo

Can someone translate that interview please!!!!!?

sweetmelody

It appears this will be some full length interview. Someone here is going to have translate please!   ;D ;D ;D

j.fco.morales

Quote from: B Steady on April 14, 2015, 08:44:43 PM
get a sense of humor instead of calling me rude

Why you gotta be so rude? don't you know I'm human too?

Rebecca

This is so exciting! yes please if someone could translate that would be fantastic!

sweetmelody

This happens tonight, so hopefully someone can record it and let us know what was said by Max. Thanks to anyone who can do this!  ;D