• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

QuoteCurrently rumours are that Martin and Dr. Luke are currently or soon-to-be writing songs for Britney Spears' fifth studio album scheduled to be released in 2007.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Martin

What do you think of these rumours?
Can you imagine they will work together.
I wondered anyway, why there wasn't at least ONE song on the "In the Zone" album.

What sound would you expect/prefer?

:wink:
And I liked it..

Tiiger

I remember Britney once saying "I will have a Max Martin-song on every album I record."

He's been a major impact on her career. Where would she be today without ... Baby One More Time?
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

turnaround

Absolutely. Actually "Baby one more time" was intended to be recorded by the girl-band TLC, but luckily Britney's managment heard it!
I also heard that 5ive wanted to have that song too, but I am not sure if it's correct!
And I liked it..

Rebecca

I gotta say I was soo disappointed that there was no Max Martin on Britney's In The Zone. In The Zone was good, I like it cos it was still Britney, but I rarely feel the urge to play it, it's doesn't have the something special like what Max Martin (& co)brought to her other albums.

Well, I am being positive and believe the rumours, that they are at least writing some songs for her.

Britney seems to really want a comeback and what better way than with a Max Martin song?

I am worried thought that she will want to go with a trendy producer like Timbaland, not that he's bad, but he's no Max Martin.

turnaround

Hey!  :D

I think it's quite tricky too!

Britney is now more into Rnb or something like that, and Max Martin obviously in the rock/pop with an edge sound.

I can't imagine Britney singing something like "Who knew" or "Since U been gone". Maybe the best thing would be to write ballads, as they are more timeless and she could impress people with it.

The good thing is, Max has showed in the past that he is extremely versatile, a thing Britney will definitely benefit from!
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Quote from: "turnaround"Absolutely. Actually "Baby one more time" was intended to be recorded by the girl-band TLC, but luckily Britney's managment heard it!
I also heard that 5ive wanted to have that song too, but I am not sure if it's correct!

Yeah, you are right that 5ive wanted that song. I have Simon Cowell's book (' I don't mean to be rude, but') who managed them at the time and he says he heard the song and begged Max Martin for the song. He said he rang up Max and said if you give Five that song i'll deliver to you a very expensive car (maybe a mercedes, i can't remember). Max Martin said sorry i've already given my word to Britney. yay!

I can't imaging Five or TLC singing that song.

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "turnaround"I wondered anyway, why there wasn't at least ONE song on the "In the Zone" album.
I think the Max Martin sound wouldn't have matched the whole idea of "In The Zone". It's my least fave Britney album.

If there's in fact gonna be a song on Brit's new album, I guess it'd go the direction of Paris' "Nothing In This World" from Lukasz...
We'll see. Would be glad if they'd work together! :-)

turnaround

Yeah, I could also imagine Britney singing a song like "I don't think so" (Kelis).

I would love of course, if she returned to pure Pop, and maybe shock with an absolutely cheesy song, but can't imagine that right now.   :cry:
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Yeah, I would love it if she returned to pure pop. Remember after her first album some people thought she was a one-hit wonder then she came out with Oops I Did it again and it went no 1 everywhere! a song nobody could resist.  I'm hoping it's going be the same, just something totally pop but with an edge.

oh, yeah, Britney would have been great singing Kelis's I don't think so.

and i agree also i couldn't imagine her singing Since U Been Gone - well it would have sounded a lot different.

CHB

Paris Hilton - Nothing In This World ( dr. luke ) was a pop/rock song.
Why not Spears ?

turnaround

Finally some news, but only concerning Luke!

New Britney Track Title Revealed   

QuoteDr. Luke Gottwald recently spoke to Us Weekly Magazine about working with Britney on her new album. Dr. Luke is the hot-shot record producer behind some of the biggest pop hits of the last few years including Kelly Clarkson's hit songs "Since U Been Gone" and "Behind These Hazel Eyes," as well as writing and producing for Avril Lavigne, Pink, and the Backstreet Boys.

Dr. Luke talked about working with Britney, and says the track he produced is "a feel good, upbeat song." The song is called, "All the Way."

Source: http://breatheheavy.com
And I liked it..

Rebecca

ooh, very exciting. thanks for the update Turnaround

Linda

Alex Martin

But i don't understand only one thing......only dr.luke write for britney or also max????

Rebecca

yeah, I don't know if Max co-wrote either. It could be just Dr Luke?