• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin Pics

Started by toffel, February 04, 2007, 11:57:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

toffel

Hey, great forum!
A thumb up for turnaround who started it, and of course for Rebecca to!

...So I haven't seen so many new pics of Max & company, anyone who can post some?

Rebecca

Hey toffel, welcome to the forum!

nicky26 posted a link re Max winning an award in the Max Martin thread - and the winner is? and there is a recent photo of Max

http://www.smff.se/

as for the others, Rami has a couple of photos on his myspace, but you have to be a myspace member to look. Andreas Carlsson has heaps of photos on his myspace, Kristian Lundin also has heaps of photos on his Myspace.

Linda

^ love that pic

hehe.. looks like his zip is open

Rebecca

Quote from: "Linda"^ love that pic

hehe.. looks like his zip is open

haha, yeah, i kinda thought the same thing, then thought it must be some trendy pair of jeans.  I must say Max is looking extremely buff! a very nice pic.

Linda

turnaround

Just a google searching session, not many there unfortunately.

I would love to have this magazine!!

Some interesting articles, is it possible that he wants to become politician? It's in Swedish unfortunately!

http://www.realtid.se/ArticlePages/200602/02/20060202182141_Realtid010/20060202182141_Realtid010.dbp.asp
http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyheter/story/0,2789,14565,00.html
And I liked it..

Rebecca

wow, those photos are great, thanks for posting those. I love the one with Backstreet Boys.

Can anyone translate the articles from Swedish to English? even just briefly? it would be much appreciated. thanks

emjay

I have a couple other pictues somewhere, of Max recording Climbing The Walls with Backstreet Boys.. I'll try to find those

Rebecca

Quote from: "emjay"I have a couple other pictues somewhere, of Max recording Climbing The Walls with Backstreet Boys.. I'll try to find those

ooh, please do.

Linda

yes.. I'd love to see them

turnaround

Fabulous! Thanks!
Who is this lady?

There is also a pic of her and Andreas Carlsson.
And I liked it..

maxmartin'sfan

Rebecca

hits, thank you so much for posting that link. Lesley looks really nice.

turnaround

I guess we can expect a superb album from her.

With songs by Max, Diane Warren and Andreas.

Just wow!!
And I liked it..