• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin and Dr. Luke working with Kesha

Started by aikon_sinner, February 15, 2009, 08:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

Thanks Raul.....it rocks hard!!!   :D

Rebecca

Thanks Raul, it has a really catchy chorus!

georg_e

My Mac not working right with  URL copy/paste, but if you copy/paste this in Google or YouTube search bar......

Kesha & Dr Luke on KiisFm New Music Show         

.......there's a video where he talks a little about him and Max discovering Ke$ha

Rebecca

that's great. really interesting that they went through hundreds of cd's to find Kesha. I suppose they do that all the time to find new artists.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Rebecca on February 05, 2011, 11:37:56 AM
that's great. really interesting that they went through hundreds of cd's to find Kesha.
LOL and they chose DrunkKe$ha... I wonder how the others sounded like!

I noticed that neither Max nor Dr.Luke look for real vocalists.

Rebecca

haha, that's quite true!
but image is important

Rebecca

great video. Kesha looks really good without all the glitter on her face.

georg_e

So  "Popjustice" wrote this yesterday about Ke$ha supposedly back in studio......

>  " Luke co-wrote and co-produced all the good songs Ke$ha's ever done including 'Tik Tok' and 'Blow' so we're in good hands          again here. This is the first time she's worked with Max Martin so that's quite exciting in a different way". <

I guess that's right, she's never worked with Max if you don't count:

Kiss 'n Tell    Hungover   Dinosaur    Grow A Pear   and............Blow, lol!! :D

Rebecca

I can't believe they wrote that! i'm glad Max is involved again.