• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Avril Lavigne and Max

Started by NobodysFool, April 01, 2009, 11:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linda

did u see that whole documentry of avril recording girlfriend with dr luke sabine?
there is a part where they are both on skateboards and then she sprays him with pepper spray.. i thought that was hilarious.

georg_e

Quote from: Linda on June 12, 2009, 01:29:31 AM
did u see that whole documentry of avril recording girlfriend with dr luke sabine?
there is a part where they are both on skateboards and then she sprays him with pepper spray.. i thought that was hilarious.
Those ARE hilarious!   Here's a link for anyone that hasn't seen 'em (there's like 4 parts or something --this is part 1)  Oh, damn --the link won't copy here for some reason-- but if you type in  "the making of The Best Damn Thing"  on YouTube, they'll come up.

*Sabine*

Thanks Linda and george, no I haven't seen it, sounds really funny!!  LOL
I'll go check the vid now!  ;D

Izalightblue

Avril posted on twitter :

In Europe for 2 weeks, finishing up in the studio. So fun, just wrote 3 new songs in only 4 days! Radness....

about 3 hours ago via web

www.twitter.com/AvrilLavigne

Probably she is in Stockholm, working with Max! Let's hope so!! ;)

Raul_esp

Quote from: Izalightblue on June 06, 2010, 08:57:46 PM
Avril posted on twitter :

In Europe for 2 weeks, finishing up in the studio. So fun, just wrote 3 new songs in only 4 days! Radness....

about 3 hours ago via web

www.twitter.com/AvrilLavigne

Probably she is in Stockholm, working with Max! Let's hope so!! ;)

I hope!

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

News Avril Lavigne are in sweden right know and working with Max Martin and Johan Shuster.

I have Johan on my Facebook and he have photos of him and Avril in the studio and also they have one great picture when they are seeing a AC DC concert in stockholm together =)
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Raul_esp

Quote from: NIKLAS"NiCkY" on June 11, 2010, 06:59:56 PM
News Avril Lavigne are in sweden right know and working with Max Martin and Johan Shuster.

I have Johan on my Facebook and he have photos of him and Avril in the studio and also they have one great picture when they are seeing a AC DC concert in stockholm together =)

AMAZING NEWS! i'm so excited!

Izalightblue

Nice!! ;)

Niklas, is there any chance of you letting us see the pics?  ;D :P That would be great!!

Rebecca

nshinnosuke

a newly leaked song of Avril, if this is the overall sound for the album, than its going to be great
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEIXWkPe0WQ

Raul_esp

Quote from: nshinnosuke on July 01, 2010, 02:32:48 PM
a newly leaked song of Avril, if this is the overall sound for the album, than its going to be great

sounds great , sounds like her first album.

Izalightblue

Quote from: Raul_esp on July 01, 2010, 03:28:26 PM
Quote from: nshinnosuke on July 01, 2010, 02:32:48 PM

sounds great , sounds like her first album.

I think the same.

Alex Martin

Great song.....maybe it's max :D

Izalightblue

Hey! The songs Max and Shellback wrote with Avril are already listed on Ascap:

I LOVE YOU     Work ID: 882213082 

Writers:
   LAVIGNE AVRIL
   MARTIN MAX
   SCHUSTER JOHAN KARL

Performers:
  AVRIL LAVIGNE

SMILE     Work ID: 882213080 

Writers:
   LAVIGNE AVRIL
   MARTIN MAX
   SCHUSTER JOHAN KARL

Performers:
  AVRIL LAVIGNE

WHAT THE HELL     Work ID: 882213079 ( The first single)

Writers:
   LAVIGNE AVRIL
   MARTIN MAX
   SCHUSTER JOHAN KARL

Performers:
  AVRIL LAVIGNE

WISH YOU WERE HERE     Work ID: 882213081 

Writers:
   LAVIGNE AVRIL
   MARTIN MAX
   SCHUSTER JOHAN KARL

Performers:
  AVRIL LAVIGNE

I can't wait to hear all these songs!  ;) :D

georg_e

Incredibly fantastic--thanks!! I was really hoping that 'wHAT tHE hELL"  (first single) was a Max song!!!  :D