• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Let's Give Meghan Trainor a H-U-G-E Applause

Started by Tano87, March 25, 2016, 12:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tano87

Yep finally something is moving. Megan Trainor is trying to bring back the Pop/R&B!
That song is a super obsession!

What do u think? Any hint on the synth and stuff??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMTAUr3Nm6I

Tano87

She said that after writing NO she did other 6 songs with this style because it's the kind of sound that she miss when she's listening to the radio. To her it's like there's an empty space.
Let's hope someone else (MAX MARTIN ARE YOU READING/LISTENING?!) will follow her!

JamesSongwriter

Sounds very dated.

Max doesn't do this sort of music anymore because we aren't in the 90s anymore.

Tano87

It could sound dated but gosh it reached #1 quickly...we have to admit that this is the kind of music that people needs to listen.

j.fco.morales

I actually don't like her at all, so I prefer to keep my mouth shut.

ShockdioN

j.fco.morales

Three new songs from the album are available.

Me Too written by Meghan Trainor, Ricky Reed, Jaoob Kash, Jason Derulo, Peter Svensson
I Love Me written by Meghan Trainor, Ricky Reed and Lunchmoney Lewis.

This one is really good.

nanofives

The album is out for streaming on... Apple music i think.