• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Becky G - Play It Again (Dr. Luke production,co-written by Max Martin)

Started by gm33, December 04, 2012, 05:36:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Krommer

These Dr. Luke projects (Becky G, GRL and others) are damaging the perfect Max Martin catalogue.  :o

Eddie Krommer

BTW, this is horrible. I love this girl's charisma and I guess she's supertalented (I like her collaboration with Cher Lloyd, Oath) but lately most of Dr. Luke songs are not that impressive.

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

Matteo87

"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

georg_e

Quote from: Eddie Krommer on July 17, 2013, 08:25:59 PM
These Dr. Luke projects (Becky G, GRL and others) are damaging the perfect Max Martin catalogue.  :o
Hmmm.....pretty sure Max could say no if he didn't wanna be involved, right?  :-)   

Feelgoodlies

Nice but I don't want Dr.Luke to embrace such a crap as artists.

B Steady

btw Dr. Luke tweeted something about this song and mentioned DJ Buddha, the house producer of Pitbull, so I guess he co-produced the song and that's the reason it sounds so unfamiliar for a Dr. Luke & Cirkut production.
Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

Quote from: B Steady on July 17, 2013, 11:38:08 PM
btw Dr. Luke tweeted something about this song and mentioned DJ Buddha, the house producer of Pitbull, so I guess he co-produced the song and that's the reason it sounds so unfamiliar for a Dr. Luke & Cirkut production.
Thnx, that's interesting.  The chord progression is very Luke.....for some reason progressions like this and "Last Friday Night" (it's a bit similar to) I can listen to forevvver, they're joyful to me......as long as the melody is good on top, of course.  I just want to replay these songs over and over.....just my own taste for some reason :D

B Steady

Quote from: georg_e on July 17, 2013, 11:46:11 PM
    Thnx, that's interesting.  The chord progression is very Luke.....for some reason progressions like this and "Last Friday Night" (it's a bit similar to) I can listen to forevvver, they're joyful to me......as long as the melody is good on top, of course.  I just want to replay these songs over and over.....just my own taste for some reason :D

also the beginning with the filter is very luke, it sounds very similar to Ooh La La ! the latin instruments are probably due to buddha. the synths come most likely from cirkut.

the song is like team becky feat. team pitbull and they made a superb summer tune :)
Vila i frid Dag

nznexus

Quote from: Matteo87 on July 17, 2013, 09:37:34 PM
This song is unlistenable.

This song is unbearable
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

J_A24

Quote from: B Steady on July 17, 2013, 11:55:46 PM
also the beginning with the filter is very luke, it sounds very similar to Ooh La La ! the latin instruments are probably due to buddha. the synths come most likely from cirkut.

the song is like team becky feat. team pitbull and they made a superb summer tune :)

I think that it's what it's supposed to be, a young and lighthearted song. It fits her well.

I listened to the whole EP. Billboard (Inside Out, Out of my mind) has a song on it. He's a super dope producer.

AdamKhan

I love the song! its Fuego Fuego Fuego Lol

B Steady

Quote from: J_A24 on July 18, 2013, 12:21:52 AM
Billboard (Inside Out, Out of my mind) has a song on it. He's a super dope producer.

I hope everybody in this forum knows him :o

apart from that his biggest hits have been till the world ends & hold it against me!
Vila i frid Dag

J_A24

Quote from: B Steady on July 18, 2013, 12:24:53 AM
I hope everybody in this forum knows him :o

apart from that his biggest hits have been till the world ends & hold it against me!

I've heard stuff from him that no one has heard.

Dude is absolutely beastly. He's got the sound that is gonna be hot in 2-3 years, major asset for Luke.

B Steady

Quote from: J_A24 on July 18, 2013, 12:27:12 AM
I've heard stuff from him that no one has heard.

Dude is absolutely beastly. He's got the sound that is gonna be hot in 2-3 years, major asset by Luke.

but it seems like Ammo is bigger than Billboard these days!
Vila i frid Dag