• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Jessica Folcker Videos

Started by *Sabine*, January 18, 2008, 03:13:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: clabbelito on August 16, 2008, 12:51:20 PM
Jessica's a really beautiful and sweet girl (I  hade the privilege of meeting her once), but I have a bit of a problem with her rather strong Swedish accent.

Also, I don't know if it's been mentioned on the board, but I think it's a bit funny that she changed the spelling of her last name (from Folcker til Folker) in order to prevent embarrassing mispronunciations, especially in the Far East. I really can't see how dropping the C would make that big a difference.  ???
Yes, I remember I read that on Wikipedia, and Btw welcome to the forums.

*Sabine*

Quote from: Rebecca on August 16, 2008, 01:38:14 PM
wow, that's a nice story, I'm glad she was nice, and she has a very nice smile

yeah, she would have been dating Dag then.

it's okay to be a bit negative - all discussion is good, I think!

So they were still together when he died? How sad! :(

Rebecca

I suppose they were still together when he died, I suppose Denniz and Max wrote "A Little Bit Longer" about Denniz being ill, which is very sad (and kind of creepy too that Denniz co-wrote that song).

*Sabine*

Oh didn't know Denniz co wrote it, it must have been so emotional to record it! :(

nshinnosuke

OMG I'm so in love with this girl !!
what a stunning natural voice and outstanding songs..
I never heard any of her music before except the fact that she's a collaborator of Max and cheiron writers..
But I couldn't find her songs and albums,I only have a few of them as they weren't released in my country..

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: nshinnosuke on November 15, 2008, 06:12:29 PM
OMG I'm so in love with this girl !!
what a stunning natural voice and outstanding songs..
I never heard any of her music before except the fact that she's a collaborator of Max and cheiron writers..
But I couldn't find her songs and albums,I only have a few of them as they weren't released in my country..
Jess is the BOMB, oh where are ya from then?, you can introduce yourself in "Where Are Ya From" thread in "other music artists and offtopics" thread 2nd page.

Izalightblue

Hey! I found a video of Jessica performing '' Tell me what you like " live, with Andreas Carlsson playing acoustic guitar and singing backing vocals! This is from 1998, I guess, because a picture of Denniz is shown on stage. Andreas looked so young!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YruTax4lrf0

Jessica's voice is so amazing!!!

Raul_esp

Quote from: Izalightblue on June 17, 2010, 02:57:36 AM
Hey! I found a video of Jessica performing '' Tell me what you like " live, with Andreas Carlsson playing acoustic guitar and singing backing vocals! This is from 1998, I guess, because a picture of Denniz is shown on stage. Andreas looked so young!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YruTax4lrf0

Jessica's voice is so amazing!!!

Amazing discovery !! thanks iza! , i love the jessica voice and is nice see to andreas there , yes maybe it is a tribute to denniz  :-[ R.I.P

Rebecca

That's great, thanks Iza, looks like it was at the Swedish Grammis, yeah, must have been a tribute to Denniz.

Izalightblue

You're welcome, guys! Yes, looking carefully, I'll have to agree with you, Rebecca!

Feelgoodlies

Thanks Iza! I love Jessica!

Oh my, I remember hearing "How Will I Know" a couple of days ago and it kinda took me back to the greatness of the Cheiron days which I guess take it or leave it can't be re done no matter how good and great songs can be in this era.

Izalightblue

Yes, you're totally right, Feelgoodlies!!

cheironlover

Izalightblue

Quote from: cheironlover on June 28, 2010, 06:55:11 AM
They had a son too.

No, it's Denniz's son with a former girlfriend, not Jessica.

Linda

I wish there was interviews with her on youtube.
There isn't hardly any.
:(