• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Favourite Uptempo Beat

Started by Feelgoodlies, May 28, 2007, 10:37:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

What is ur favourite Uptempo beat by Cherion and EX.

mine are a lot include:

Not For Me - BSB
Get Another Boyfriend - BSB
Don't Want You Back -BSB
What You See Is What You Get - Britney
You Drive Me Crazy - Britney
Can't Make You Love -Britney
Overprotected - Britney
Tell Me Tell Me Baby - N Sync
Just Don't Tell Me That - N Sync
That Girl Will Never Be Mine - N Sync

turnaround

This is a good question, and as you all know by know I am a ballad lover, but still I of course love some up-tempo songs too  :lol:

Britney - Overprotected
BSB - Not for me
BSB - Everyone
NSYNC - Just don't tell me that
NSYNC - That girl will never be mine
Kelly Clarkson - Since you been gone
And I liked it..

Tommy Nelson

Ace of Base -"The Sign", and E-Type - "Angels Crying" are a few of my favorite!  :D

Linda

Nsync - I'll never stop
Nsync - Bye Bye Bye
BSB - Everybody
Britney - What you see is what you get
Britney - Baby , one more time
Britney - Bombastic love and cinderella, etc

I like a lot...

Alex Martin

FIVE - Slam Dunk Da Funk

Absolutely :smt020

Unexpected

Well Mine are uncountable , they include

BSB - not for me\everyone-don't want you back\get another boyfriend
Britney - crazy(stop mix)\oops\stronger\what u see is what u get\can't make u love me \overprotected\bombastic love and cindrella
N Sync - Bye Bye Bye -Just don't tell me that\that girl will never be mine\tell me tell me baby

alooooooooooot i ca't remember'em all

princessofegypt

Lots of people named this, so I must ask: what is so great about the beat of Overprotected?

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "princessofegypt"what is so great about the beat of Overprotected?
Probably nothing. It's just about the taste!

turnaround

I like the "hard" beats meeting the bubble gum pop elements.
And especially the "shooting" sound you can hear in the very beginning after the intro!

The way the chorus is somehow a dialogue between her and some background voices make the song also special to me.

And the clapping effect it has in the middle8 is pretty catchy and how the song builds up again.
And I liked it..

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: "princessofegypt"Lots of people named this, so I must ask: what is so great about the beat of Overprotected?
are you kidding me??,Overprotected is soooo great,it's just represent the Swedish flava,I actually love the trick that comes after"things that I've been known-----"oh amazing!

ahmed

when it comes to uptempo britney is the best ,and overprotected is sooooooooooo  amazing its my favorite britney song,its really special in everything and i'm sure the songs like : overprotected,lucky,stronger and i'm not agirl not yet a woman are done by max especially for britney,the lyrics say it

what a great team they were! i hope someday they work together again

Linda