• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Idol 2009

Started by Poptasticuk, September 07, 2009, 10:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poptasticuk

Sweden's Idol series returns tomorrow for its 6th series and Andreas Carlsson will be back as one of the three judges, along with Anders Bagge and his ex-wife Laila. I've watched the show for the last two years and although my Swedish isn't great, I still have no problem understanding what's going on as the Idol format is so similar everywhere. I enjoy it because it's a glimpse into the next year's new Swedish popstars - acts like Agnes, Darin, Ola Svensson and E.M.D. are just a few of the stars who began their careers on Idol. Last year it was possible to watch the show online at the TV4 website but it didn't work for me. However, you can always download the show via Bit Torrent about an hour after it's on TV because Swedish people are really into Bit Torrent downloading and have really fast internet so you can usually download the show quite easily. It's definitely worth giving it a go - you might discover a new favourite pop star and even if not you can see what Andreas Carlsson is really like!

Izalightblue

I watched some performances of the last Swedish Idol on youtube, I really liked the show, even though my understanding of swedish is very poor, it is easy to understand what is going on, because we already know the format of the show, as Poptasticuk said. Also, it was really nice to see Andreas Carlsson as a judge, see how he acts.

Out

I'm gonna watch much more attentively this year than before, Meriola brings so much fun into this.

Unexpected

Well I can't watch the whole show, but each year I give a listen to all the contestants once it's on the live shows.

Rebecca

Yeah, I probably won't watch the whole show, but I'll definitely check out some of the contestants once they're down to the Top 12.

*Sabine*

Cool! I hope they have a Cheiron special this year!! We'll also get some interesting Andreas comments!  ;D