• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry - PRISM - Unconditionally, ROAR

Started by Rebecca, April 15, 2008, 01:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ahmed

she is almost naked, look at her pants and her bra lol, she is a stupid silly whore( sorry about this expression).

and she is not funny, she is a silly clown.

Rebecca

I think Katy looks gorgeous in those pictures, I don't think she looks almost naked, those pants are pretty big and I don't think she looks like a whore! she has a great body which is much better than her singing voice! :)

As for Katy v Britney, before her breakdown I thought Britney was way hotter than Katy, and Britney is becoming hot again, definitely in the If U See Amy video.

I'm not sure how Waking Up in Vegas will go, it's good but not amazing.

*Sabine*

100% share your opinion Reb! :)

Alex Martin

REB is the bible!!!! :D

*Sabine*

Guys, I'm really excited I'm going to see Katy in Milan on June 23rd!!   ;D
Alex are you coming???
http://www.ticketone.it/IT/Concerti/Musica_internazionale/nc_id262931_pt529_Katy-Perry.html

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on March 27, 2009, 02:49:33 PM
Guys, I'm really excited I'm going to see Katy in Milan on June 23rd!!   ;D
Alex are you coming???
http://www.ticketone.it/IT/Concerti/Musica_internazionale/nc_id262931_pt529_Katy-Perry.html
Oh nice make photos please, and oh tell her to practise more vocally ;D

*Sabine*

Haha yes!! My boyfriend doesn't know her much and he only watched her performance at San Remo. Here's what he told me: "I hope she will sing better at the concert unless I'm scared for my ears...!"  :P

Alex Martin

Oh,thank's sabine I didn't know the news.WELL WELL :D

*Sabine*

Tickets booked 15 minutes ago!!!! Katy I'm comiiiiiiing!!!
Alex come!!!

*Sabine*

Alex Martin

nshinnosuke

you're so lucky.....

Feelgoodlies

Waking Up In Vegas - Video, it's also on TV now!

I didn't like it!

Alex Martin

I like the video and katy is amazing.

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on May 01, 2009, 05:01:47 PM
I like the video and katy is amazing.

:D I was going to say the same.