• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Marion Raven

Started by Alex Martin, February 06, 2007, 05:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unexpected

Quote from: Alex Martin on September 20, 2008, 09:08:36 PM
Ehi guys,nice surprise.

Yesterday i bought marion's single HERE I AM.

The b-side song "There I Said It" is written by Max Martin/Rami and Marion.!!!!!

Can you PM the MP3 if it's OK ?? I really want to listen to the song on my MP3 player :-[

*Sabine*

I would LOVE to her the song too, if you can PM me thanks  ;)

*Sabine*

wow good song, the chorus is powerful!! :D
Grazie bello!

Alex Martin

Rebecca

Thank you Alex!

I can't believe I never bought all Marion's singles! I knew there was a song "There I Said it" but never knew it was released anywhere, silly me.

Raul_esp

I love the song , max martin and rami are amazing togheter.

s3039783

Hi...i LOVE that song...
Could you please PM me the song too??
You are best...

Unexpected

Quote from: Rebecca on September 20, 2008, 11:50:58 PM
Thank you Alex!

I can't believe I never bought all Marion's singles! I knew there was a song "There I Said it" but never knew it was released anywhere, silly me.

I always thought the song was released as Break Ya B-side , actually looked for it til I gave up

Feelgoodlies

"There I Said It" versus are boring unlike the chorus which is very catchy and strong!!

Markus1981

Ooooh this song is fantastic - I'd never even heard of it before. Is there any chance someone could pm me it too. I would really appreciate it.

Out

I like the song from the beginning till the end, it's really good and catchy! Weird that we didn't know about it before, thank you, Alex! Could you PM it to me, plzzzzzzz??? :)

Unexpected

Quote from: Out on September 27, 2008, 11:52:21 AM
I like the song from the beginning till the end, it's really good and catchy! Weird that we didn't know about it before, thank you, Alex! Could you PM it to me, plzzzzzzz??? :)

Actually I know about the song from a while , but couldn't find it anywhere , but still good song