• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry - PRISM - Unconditionally, ROAR

Started by Rebecca, April 15, 2008, 01:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

I love that video, she looks very pretty.

I still don't think the lyrics are that sexual, even for those that don't like the lyrics, don't they just stick in your head still?

the lyrics for "Tap That" are way more raunchy!

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Rebecca on May 22, 2008, 11:31:14 PM
I love that video, she looks very pretty.

I still don't think the lyrics are that sexual, even for those that don't like the lyrics, don't they just stick in your head still?

the lyrics for "Tap That" are way more raunchy!

Yes I was thinking the same,Tap That is a bit dirtier...

In the video her acting was there....

The US iTunes chart was taken over by the new American Idol winner and runner-up so the song fell from number 8 to 14.

Out

Yeah, I love the video and Katy, but it looks like Katy is too shy to perform songs with such lyrics. It's like I believe she kissed a girl, but I don't believe she liked it, well, I guess, you know what I mean))))))))

Out

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katy_Perry
QuotePerry has currently finished wrapping up work on her debut full-length album, One of the Boys, which she recorded with an array of noted producers and collaborators, including Glen Ballard (Alanis Morissette, Josh Groban), Dr. Luke (Kelly Clarkson, Avril Lavigne), Butch Walker (Pink, The Donnas), and Greg Wells (Natasha Bedingfield, Rufus Wainwright). The full length album titled One of the Boys is set to be released from Capitol on June 17, 2008

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_of_the_Boys_%28Katy_Perry_album%29
Quote1. "One of the Boys"
   2. "I Kissed a Girl"
   3. "Waking Up in Vegas"
   4. "Thinking of You"
   5. "Mannequin"
   6. "Ur So Gay"
   7. "Hot 'N Cold"
   8. "If You Can Afford Me"
   9. "Lost"
  10. "Self Inflicted"
  11. "I'm Still Breathing"
  12. "Fingerprints"

Didn't know Katy was featuring in P.O.D. - "Goodbye For Now" - I always loved this song.

Feelgoodlies

# 3 on US iTunes,next week she is gonna be high on BB Hot 100.

I am so glad Max is making it!

ahmed

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on May 28, 2008, 03:22:42 PM
# 3 on US iTunes,next week she is gonna be high on BB Hot 100.

I am so glad Max is making it!

i'm sure this is because of the sexual explicit lyrics which americans love and adore.

Alex Martin

AH AH AH AH agree with ahmed :D

Out

Just saw "I Kissed A Girl" in a list of featured videos on Myspace, very nice, hope it'll be as high as possible)

turnaround

Snippets for the album:

http://www.amazon.com/One-Boys-Katy-Perry/dp/B0017ZB8M6/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1212058163&sr=8-2

The single is #21 in the Billboard charts.

Nice to see Max back in the US charts, well done. This should work well in Europe too.
And I liked it..

Tiiger

Carlsson's contribution "Waking Up in Vegas" sounds really good. I might have to get this album when it's out.  :o
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Feelgoodlies

First impression on the album is good...BTW it is soooo Pink's "I'm Not Dead".

Still # 3 on US iTunes.

Raul_esp

I love everytime  more this song!! it is the best max martin song in 2008!

Alex Martin

the best martin's song of 2008 will be UNBEAUTIFUL by LESLIE ROY.

Raul_esp

I changed my opinion , I heard unbeautiful , and yes it is the best max martin song in 2008

Out

I wouldn't compare Katy with Pink after listening whole album (almost all but two tracks went out to torrents few days ago), I think it's more to Avril and Kelly, very pleasant album, my favorite is "Fingerprints" - great track. It's pity "Box", "Hook Up" and "Wish you the worst" are not in the album, hope they'll be released as b-sides and bonus-tracks.