• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max and Taio Cruz - Fast Car

Started by Alex Martin, July 12, 2012, 06:35:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

georg_e

I looovvee this song!! PLayed it about 20 times yesterday, and and so happy to find out now it's Max and Klas Ahlund.....was no info on it yesterday :D

Raul_esp

Rebecca

georg_e

Taio Tweeted it's his new US single......really hope it does well......the lyrics, melody and his singing in the verses have so much more feeling than typical electro stuff, and then the chorus just slams in!!   Not to mention those great Max vocal harmonies at the end of the chorus :D

turnaround

Did anyone know that there is a Japanese bonus track:

12.    "Positive"      Cruz, Steve Angello, Rami Yacoub, Carl Falk
   Carl Falk, Rami Yacoub, Steve Angello, Cruz

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TY.O
And I liked it..

Alex Martin

Didn't know about the song but sounds good.

Feelgoodlies

Rebecca

the mash up is excellent and I really like the Olympic song too

I also enjoyed Taio and Jessie J at the Olympic closing ceremony!