• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

DENNIZ POP - from DJ to LEGEND...

Started by ®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ, January 14, 2007, 03:48:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linda

found 3 pics of dag i've never seen before

Rebecca

Thanks Linda, I love those photos

it's nice to see a very young E-Type as well

Alex Martin

E-type is a baby in those photos.Thanks linda.

*Sabine*

LemmyDecaution

The complete "DENNIZ POP ZTV NYTT SPECIAL '98 INTERVIEW" is here. A friendly swedish guy youtubenamed "CerebralTantrum" responded to my video the short version of it and now  I've created a playlist with all 3 Parts. Including interviews with MAX MARTIN, E-TYPE and DENNIZ THE KING himself.
ENJOY!

DENNIZ POP ZTV NYTT SPECIAL '98 INTERVIEW

Raul_esp

*Sabine*

Superb document!
Guys, in case you wouldn't know, you can cap youtube vids using that site: keepvid.com  :)

Izalightblue

Rebecca

Thanks, these videos are incredible!

Linda

hey guys
don't want to come across as be really morbid...
but here's a pic of denniz PoP's grave
just want to share cos i've never seen it before.
and i think its awesome that they choose a design of music note. =D

Rebecca

yeah, it is a bit morbid, I've never seen it before either but nice that they put a music note there.
Also good to see the dates, I've never been sure if he died 30 Aug or 31 Aug, so that clears that up for me.

Raul_esp

the pic is shocking , I think is nice see a music note there , R.I.P :'(

Izalightblue

It's sad to see his grave, but it is nice to see it has a music note.

*Sabine*

Thanks Linda.
It's a really nice idea, even if it sure is very sad.
RIP.

Eddie Krommer

On a day like today, Denniz Pop passed away. It's been 12 years since then.

He would be so proud of how his proteges change the music industry. His legacy is still alive.

RIP Denniz Pop