• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

The "secret" about Benny Blanco's drums!

Started by jv2612, February 01, 2013, 06:22:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nznexus

not always. for drums maybe but not other stuff..
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: nznexus on March 02, 2014, 04:53:23 PM
not always. for drums maybe but not other stuff..

Well, first you need to match vocals and a track.

There's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to go before start layering sounds.

nznexus

Quote from: j.fco.morales on March 02, 2014, 05:46:49 PM
Well, first you need to match vocals and a track.

There's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to go before start layering sounds.

u are telling me who has 6+ years of experience with music productiion
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

AdamKhan

j.fco.morales

Quote from: nznexus on March 02, 2014, 10:02:18 PM
u are telling me who has 6+ years of experience with music productiion

I want to tell you so many things, but I'm a polite guy.

J_A24

Time doesn't matter nznexus, it's your attitude. If you have a right attitude, your music will reflect it, even if you have a long way to go and many things to polish.

That's if you're not trolling obviously.

nznexus

Quote from: J_A24 on March 03, 2014, 03:35:34 AM
Time doesn't matter nznexus, it's your attitude. If you have a right attitude, your music will reflect it, even if you have a long way to go and many things to polish.

That's if you're not trolling obviously.

of course time matters, so i disagree