• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Worldwide Pop Music (Cheiron Inspired)

Started by Feelgoodlies, October 19, 2008, 03:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

Alex Martin

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on December 09, 2008, 02:53:12 PM
Cool!! Thanks Feelgoodlies!  This song is good and I think Sarah's voice is even better than Marie's. Do you have more info on Sarah's album by the way?
Oh well,here is her story, she's released a great R'n'b song called "Glamour b*tch", I really liked it, after it flopped in the Swedish chart, she couldnt find a record label, so she flew to the USA and recorded this new album which was called "An Independent Girl" but as I read on her MySpace the album title changed to "Sara-ned" like the word "Serenade", and First is the first single, I liked it. it has that Andreas Carlsson vibe in it.... And nshinnosuke thanks for your info, I liked Kate song, I didnt know it was actually written by the Veronicas.

Guys, this A*Teens song is sooooooo Cheiron, I even thought it was produced by our guys, listen here

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on December 09, 2008, 08:27:29 PM
Quote from: *Sabine* on December 09, 2008, 02:53:12 PM
Cool!! Thanks Feelgoodlies!  This song is good and I think Sarah's voice is even better than Marie's. Do you have more info on Sarah's album by the way?

Guys, this A*Teens song is sooooooo Cheiron, I even thought it was produced by our guys, listen here

very amazing cheiron song!!

I love this camp rock song : http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=XKu53x871zU

*Sabine*

Thanks for this 'story' Feelgoodlies. I also love this A-teens song, I have all their albums and everyhting is very very Cheiron!

Alex Martin

What's your favourite A-teens song guys?

My favourite is absolutely this: http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=3aIll6o1wTs

*Sabine*

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on December 09, 2008, 10:24:44 PM
If I had to pick a single one, it would be Firefly: http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=MchCs9tIUpc
Thanks to the Epicentre :D..., I do love too many songs from A Teens, Floorfiller is also amazng!

From the Camp Rock soundtrack I love this song This Is Me and Too Cool which was produced by the producer Toby Gad who wrote  the great song One In A Million from my favourite artist Sandy, later was MURDERED by Miley Cyrus.

nshinnosuke

I LOOOOVEEEE Epicentre !!! They consistently made amazing pop songs but they're always doing rock songs recently,right?

*Sabine*

Yes Epicentre are very very good!  :)
I also love Upside down so much! The song is perfect, though maybe a little TOO much bubblegum.
Good question, what are they current projects?

Feelgoodlies

The Epicentre did Pop/rock stuff, they usually work with a Swedish rock bad called "The Back Yard Babies", I thought they were gonna work with Darin since they told me they're gonna contact him, I'm kinda sad nothing happened on his new record, Perfect and Everything But The Girl were stand-outs, and hsi new album misses such great songs!

Alex Martin

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on December 10, 2008, 12:55:30 PM
Quote from: *Sabine* on December 09, 2008, 10:24:44 PM
If I had to pick a single one, it would be Firefly: http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=MchCs9tIUpc
Thanks to the Epicentre :D..., I do love too many songs from A Teens, Floorfiller is also amazng!

From the Camp Rock soundtrack I love this song This Is Me and Too Cool which was produced by the producer Toby Gad who wrote  the great song One In A Million from my favourite artist Sandy, later was MURDERED by Miley Cyrus.

To cool is really martin/gottwald's style.

Alex Martin