• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Worldwide Pop Music (Cheiron Inspired)

Started by Feelgoodlies, October 19, 2008, 03:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 14, 2008, 11:58:40 AM
Great raul. Oh,i'm sorry for yesterday....Barcelona - Real Madrid 2-0.It's a difficult season for the merengues. You need ARSHAVIN in january :D

:'( , yes , barcelona is playing very well this year , real madrid very bad , we need new players , your idol ( not kristian)  :D can come to the real madrid in  january  ;D

*Sabine*

An image just came through my head: the whole Cheiron team playing football and Max goaling! LMFAO  ;D

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on December 15, 2008, 09:45:51 AM
An image just came through my head: the whole Cheiron team playing football and Max goaling! LMFAO  ;D
I wouldn't be surprised he usually does lol, oh and Kristian passes the ball for him :D

Alex Martin

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 15, 2008, 02:09:44 PM
Kristian does an autogoal ;D

HAHA!!! So much imagination!!

Cheiron vs Bloodshy, Timbaland, Danja and all the other sufficient live at San Siro!!  ;D

Alex Martin

Raul_esp

Alex Martin

Always by b3 another song written by epicentre thomander/Wikstroem.....

*Sabine*

This song is so catchy, I love this shit man!
Epicentre are great! Want the damn mp3!

Alex Martin

Alex Martin

Obviously i have the mp3 and the whole album.

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 18, 2008, 09:42:00 PM
Oh finally we think the same...... :)

It's funny, I just posted that we never agree on another thread!! Ahh Alex!! If you didn't exist, we'd need to invent you!  ;D

Send me then song Alex or I'm gonna eat you when I come to Milan!! Scared I hope??:D

Alex Martin

Thank's a lot sabine....my girlfriend think the same....She's a saint woman... ;D