• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Worldwide Pop Music (Cheiron Inspired)

Started by Feelgoodlies, October 19, 2008, 03:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Lol.. funny how the second link was actually re-done by an Arab singer called "Maisam Nahas", the song is called "Nar Nar", check here. I even posted it back in the first pages!

Alex Martin

Rebecca

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on March 11, 2010, 10:10:36 PM
Lol.. funny how the second link was actually re-done by an Arab singer called "Maisam Nahas", the song is called "Nar Nar", check here. I even posted it back in the first pages!

yes, that is hilarious!

yeah, the Funky Diamond songs are indeed a Cheiron copy - but bad!

Raul_esp

Feelgoodlies

This sounds like a Cheiron song guys, it's from Swedish singer Pernilla Wahlung, the song is called "Always Be You" listen

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on March 26, 2010, 07:02:56 PM
This sounds like a Cheiron song guys, it's from Swedish singer Pernilla Wahlung, the song is called "Always Be You" listen

wowww amazing , very cheiron , can you send me the song please ?

Feelgoodlies

I don't have it Raul, I am searching for it like crazy! But I will send it as soon as I find it of course ;)

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on March 28, 2010, 07:16:20 PM
I don't have it Raul, I am searching for it like crazy! But I will send it as soon as I find it of course ;)

ok thanks  ;)

Feelgoodlies

Victorious Cast - Make it Shine, produced by Dr.Luke, very copy and paste but I really like it!

Also the new Miley song "Can't Be Tamed" is nice, also sounds like If You Seek Amy.

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on May 04, 2010, 07:14:37 PM
Victorious Cast - Make it Shine, produced by Dr.Luke, very copy and paste but I really like it!

Also the new Miley song "Can't Be Tamed" is nice, also sounds like If You Seek Amy.

i had already heard the first song , and it's great, I heard today in the radio the new miley cyrus single , i loved it , and it reminds  me to ''if u seek amy'' too. is curious as lately we're hearing several songs influenced for ''if u seek amy'' , max is a genius.

cheironlover

Quote from: andrea on October 20, 2008, 08:22:15 PM
Studio 3 - Stai con me // http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=SajUzrohTBo
very very cheiron!

The guitars sound a little like "As Long As U Love Me" by the Backstreet Boys, don't they?

cheironlover

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 01, 2008, 09:33:57 AM
Another great song from a French artist: very Cheiron and THERE IS A COUNTER MELODY after the bridge, which is very rare!!

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi1s5FkBXP0

There's also an English version, I can send if you want.

Could you send me the English version? It is a lovely song. I like the counter melody.

Izalightblue

Yes, the guitars do sound a little like '' ALAYLM''.

cheironlover