• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Savan Kotecha On X-Factor

Started by Linda, October 18, 2010, 02:04:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linda

Hey all

Savan Kotecha is working with this years X-factor - as the Contestant's Vocal coach!!

Which is pretty awesome!
I nearly had a fit when I seen him on tv.

Here is a video of him been interviewed with Brian friedman [Choreographer], some stylist lady and the contestant's families.

He is sitting on the left hand side of the host konnie.
He doesn't say much
but it's nice to see him :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbC80z7hPzw

Izalightblue

JackSnr

Thanks for posting. He seems really nice.

Speaking of x factor, did you see Katy Perry performing firework on the x factor... it was everything we feared. I would love to hear someone like Leona or Celine sing that song. But I'm sure she'll get better -- her first performances Teenage Dream weren't great (the leaked performance of her listening parties, anyone?) but now she sounds very nice.

Rebecca

Thanks Linda, it's great to see Savan there.

Jack, yeah, just watched Katy sing Firework, oh dear... but she looked beautiful. Why is she singing Firework? is that her new single? I thought she'd still be promoting Teenage Dream.

Linda

I thought she was going to perform Teenage dream too but then she came out with that.
The performance didn't do anything for me tbh.

OverPop

Quote from: Linda on October 18, 2010, 10:21:51 PM
I thought she was going to perform Teenage dream too but then she came out with that.

I think the performance was quite poor, she sounded like some amateur singer tbh  :-\

Linda

Quote from: OverPop on October 18, 2010, 11:44:20 PM
Quote from: Linda on October 18, 2010, 10:21:51 PM

I think the performance was quite poor, she sounded like some amateur singer tbh  :-\

She should have lipsync'd it lol
But honestly I'm not a big fan of the song either.
I think there is way better songs of that album that could do a way better job as the next single.

Alex Martin

Linda

georg_e

A good article on Savan from GuardianUK, with lots of good stuff about Max and Cheiron ;-)  http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/musicblog/2010/nov/11/behind-music-x-factor?CMP=twt_gu

Izalightblue

Thanks for sharing it with us, George! I love it, Savan seems to be very nice and funny. I love knowing the tecniques Max uses in his songwriting. ''Max Martin school of songwriting''. I wish this school were real!! Can you guys imagine? Let's all  of us enroll at this school.  :D We're gonna have music classes with Mr.Martin.  :D That would be one of the best schools I would ever be in!!  ;D

georg_e

^       ^       ^

Yes, and Max's substitute teacher could be......."Miss Amber"!   lol    ;D

Raul_esp

It was really interesting , Max is The master of the pop music!

Izalightblue

Quote from: georg_e on November 12, 2010, 03:26:43 PM

^       ^       ^

Yes, and Max's substitute teacher could be......."Miss Amber"!   lol    ;D

Haha, how'd you know that?  :D Do you think she would ever show up? It'd be nice.