• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Forum members write a Cheiron song together

Started by secski, August 13, 2008, 10:48:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Krommer

Gosh... I like so much the track Andrea uploaded, I have written like 5 diffrent songs to it... It willtake a lil bit more...Stay tune...

By the way... What is it about the word "Sufficient", did I miss something in here? lol

*Sabine*

Alex will care about explaining what "Sufficient" means, as he's the one who has the copyright on that word!  :P

Alex Martin

Sufficient means kristian lundin. It's easy guys ;D

B Steady

seems like the song never came into being!
are there still people who are interested in composing a common song?
Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

I would.....but under one important condition: it's gotta be done seriously.  What I mean is, it should be FUN, but people need to agree to follow up on time (like professionals) with whatever they agree to contribute, even if it's just one bit of melody or lyrics, production, whatever.....  Unfortunately, I've found this to be a problem with online collabs. 

Axel

I'd be interested too. And I fully agree with George.

Eddie Krommer

I'm in! If there's any profit out of it, we could donate it to the Denniz Pop Memory Fund.

Joshua

Quote from: georg_e on April 26, 2013, 06:06:55 PM
I would.....but under one important condition: it's gotta be done seriously.  What I mean is, it should be FUN, but people need to agree to follow up on time (like professionals) with whatever they agree to contribute, even if it's just one bit of melody or lyrics, production, whatever.....  Unfortunately, I've found this to be a problem with online collabs.

Haha, better count me out then, though not because I don't take it seriously, just the opposite... but I tend to get hung up on things and spend forever trying to perfect them. :D I don't think it's the right writing environment for me, but I'd love to see what you all come up with together.

georg_e

Hi, great that Axel & Eddie would like to give it a shot.....what do you think of the idea of starting with choosing a really great title? We could post any ideas we have here, and then vote on the best one. I've got a bunch of title ideas on my computer I could post here.  Thought of this because 90% of the buzz around  "Walks Like Rihanna" comes from the title alone! Half their work was done before anybody even heard the preview :-)

Eddie, are you into production at all?  Or do we need to get somebody on that end in this with us?  Like Axel, it's not my strength as I've always worked with a pro engineer (who I paid) on my stuff. I can use GarageBand for rough ideas to share, but not for final product obviously.

And Eddie, since you brought it up, maybe we could donate our second million to Denniz PoP foundation, lol?  Seriously, it's a noble idea you have, but I myself need to work on this with the idea of a great song and hopefully some money out of it too as an end goal. Not to mention hopefully help us all along as writers trying to break in. Hopefully we can we all agree on that :D

Axel

hi Georg, what's your skill? lyrics? or songwriting? I need to get a bit of info about you guys first so I know who's good at what.

georg_e

Quote from: Axel on April 30, 2013, 04:56:07 PM
hi Georg, what's your skill? lyrics? or songwriting? I need to get a bit of info about you guys first so I know who's good at what.
Well, you might've heard this before, but here's a link to a song I wrote chorus/verse/bridge melody to and most of lyrics. Co-writer wrote the "B'' hook part melody and lyrics ("when the winter comes....")      I played/arranged all the parts on the demo.  Pro feedback I've gotten liked melody, but stressed production needs major work, and lyrics/title need an edgier concept. All of which I agree with 100%.  Soooo.....at this point, I guess my main strength is melody :D      (Lemme know if you have any problems with link.....Soundcloud's been acting up with me since they made new version)   http://soundcloud.com/brightredsongs

Joshua

One thing I could contribute is demo vocals if you're interested. George, I remember your "Summertime Crush" track, and yeah, great melody work I reckon!

georg_e

Thanks Joshua, I appreciate it :D   Yes, that would be greaaat if you would like to contribute vocals!  And who knows...you may find yourself adding something else to the writing once we get going :-)   

Joshua

Quote from: georg_e on April 30, 2013, 05:29:44 PM
Thanks Joshua, I appreciate it :D   Yes, that would be greaaat if you would like to contribute vocals!  And who knows...you may find yourself adding something else to the writing once we get going :-)

Cool, absolutely, in fact I think one of my strongest assets is tweaking chords and notes here and there, as long as I don't get too carried away. :)

B Steady

I'm able to program with Cubase as well as Pro Tools ....
Vila i frid Dag