• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

NKOTBSB - Don't turn off the lights (sample)

Started by Alex Martin, March 30, 2011, 11:00:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

Khan9898

Carl Falk is producing a NKOTBSB song today probably mixing a final version. Also RedOne worked with both groups as well.

Raul_esp

Quote from: Khan9898 on April 05, 2011, 04:26:53 PM
Carl Falk is producing a NKOTBSB song today probably mixing a final version. Also RedOne worked with both groups as well.
Wow , great!

Babs

At first I thought it was produced by RedOne, but according to mtv.com it is produced by Eman and written by Claude Kelly.

(BTW is it just me or are you guys also not able to open the youtube-links in this thread? I get the message that due to a copyright claim the video is not available)

Raul_esp

Quote from: Babs on April 05, 2011, 10:44:08 PM

(BTW is it just me or are you guys also not able to open the youtube-links in this thread? I get the message that due to a copyright claim the video is not available)

Me either.

Rebecca

yeah, the songs have been deleted before I've got to them too.

here's another link, by a Joey McIntyre fan:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5l8PmhthHWc

yeah, I really like the song too!