• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

If you ever got the chance to record an album?

Started by Unexpected, October 15, 2011, 06:11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unexpected

Well as the title suggests, if you ever got the chance to record an album what genre and who are the producers you're going to work with?

Personally, It'll definitly be a pop record with some rock and dance elements, as for the producers the first one I'll go to is Didrik Thott (he's with no doubt my favorite songwriter and producer, and then I'll go to Twin,   so I guess my album will look like this

01. Didrik/sebastian thott   produced track (slow/mid tempo song aka  Monrose -  Stolen)
02. Didrik/sebastian thott   produced track (rock driven track)
03. Twin Produced Track (Up tempo but with rock sound)
04. Twin Produced Track (POP tastic)
05. Max Martin track (Loser like me kinda track)
06. Kristian Lundin track (something Eyes On Me/Ring My Bells)
07. Didrik/sebastian thott   produced track (Something like The sound of missing you)
08. Aaron pearce track (a ballad) aka. No Angels Derailed
09. Aaron pearce track (dance anthem) aka. No angels Dance-aholic
10. Twin Produced Track (will leave the genre to the mood then)
11. Max Martin track (what his style at the time of the release but most likely 3 kinda song)
12. Didrik thott track (also up to the mood at time of recording)
13. Redone track (questionable might not get in the album eventually)
14. a Pop/Rock track written by Chris Daughtry or Skillet

Well  But If I got to choose who I prefer to work with on the whole album it's gotta be Didrik Thott, Great Pop tunes, Great Rock Tunes, Great dance tunes, He delivers whatever the genre.

Tell us about your album and the track list, and if you got one producer to work with who'd it be?

Raul_esp

With the producers of Now :

1-Max martin/Rami (Pop uptempo)(Like Baby one more time , A pure pop cheiron classic)
2-Max martin (Midtempo)(A song like Fuckin perfect)
3-RedOne(Pop Uptempo)(Something like Bad romance)
4-Max martin/ Dr luke/Cirkut(Pop-Dance dusbstep uptempo)(Like Hold it against me but with more dudsptep in verses and chorus , this is the future of the pop music)
5-Max martin(Ballad)(Like Shape of my heart , Clasic cheiron ballad)
6-RedOne(Pop Uptempo like On the floor)
7-Ryan tedder(Midtempo like bleeding love)
8-Rami/Carl falk(Pop-Dance uptempo) (like Figured you out)
9-Shellback/Benny blanco(Pop-Rock-Dance song like Moves like jagger)
10-Max martin/Dr luke(Pop rock classic like Since u been gone)
11-Stargate(Pop-Dance song like Only girl in the world)
12-Toby gad(Ballad like Big Girls Don't Cry)
13-Alex da kid(Pop-Rap Like Love the way you like)
14-Max martin/RedOne(New Pop-Dance sound)

It would be for me the perfect album.

Unexpected

Raul_esp

Quote from: Unexpected on October 15, 2011, 07:21:52 PM
That would be one expensive album!

I know , but it would be amazing , a perfect album , a dream.

turnaround

Good idea, but I need some further consideration.
And I liked it..

Unexpected

OMG I forgot Epicentre  :o :o :o  I'd take that Redone track and add a big ballad by them aka Everything but the girl by Darin.

i knew Redone wouldn't make my debut album, maybe a re-release or 2nd album.

Feelgoodlies

My album will include 13 songs, 5 tracks for Twin the others are divided between Epicentre, Kristian Lundin, RedOne and Max.

It will be titled "Pop Orgasm" ;D

Unexpected

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on October 16, 2011, 09:39:31 PM
My album will include 13 songs, 5 tracks for Twin the others are divided between Epicentre, Kristian Lundin, RedOne and Max.

It will be titled "Pop Orgasm" ;D

No   A.P.   and didrik thott??!!!

cheironlover

If I got the chance to record an album I would have at least 2 other girls with me. I'd work with max martin mainly But I would have

1. Spend my life with you (midtempo cheiron ballad) (this is a song that I'm actually trying to write, and I need help as soon as I can.)
2. (bomt like track)
3. (everybody type track)
4. (the sign type track)
5. (beautiful life type track)
6. (raise your glass like track)
7. (*nsync like track)
8. (Westlife like track)
9. (max martin like ballad)
10. (another cheiron like ballad)

What do you all think? Good? If you all want me too I will start a new topic centering around my song.

turnaround

Oh well, I imagine I have 12 songs on that album and only one song per team/songwriter.

I gave random names just for fun  8)

I'd say:

1. Again (Jörgen Elofsson, David Kreuger, Per Magnusson) - Ballad like Anyone of us
2. One Wish (Steve Mac, Wayne Hector, Ina Wroeldsen ) - Piano ballad
3. More than that (Niklas Jarl, Sharon Vaughn, Tony Nilsson) - Swedish mid-tempo pop
4. Thunderbirds  (Carl Falk, Arnthor Birgisson, Rami, Savan Kotecha) - Catchy up-tempo like One Direction
5. My only dream (Jörgen Elofsson, Kristian Lundin, Andreas Carlsson) - Step-tastic track
6. Feel like this (Erik Hassle, Ten) - rock-pop
7. Pink like me (Max Martin, Shellback) - fun rock pop with a very catchy melody
8. Wonders (QuizLarossi) - song similar to songs from Bellefire
9. Home (Jess Cates, Diane Warren, Steve Robson) - country-pop like Lady Antebellum
10. Return to you (Olly Murs, Will Young, Eg White) - acoustic pop
11. Mine (Tebey, Steven Lee Olson, Darren Hayes, Delta Goodrem) - beautiful piano ballad
12. One more chance (Derek Ryan, Epicentre, Ola Svensson )

I hope you would buy my album.
And I liked it..

Feelgoodlies

Lol Turnaround, your album is ready now that u leaked the credits and the tracklist!

Unexpected

Quote from: turnaround on November 01, 2011, 08:25:31 PM
not yet finsihed :D

Oh well, I imagine I have 12 songs on that album and only one album per team/songwriter.

I gave random names just for fun  8)

I'd say:

1. Again (Jörgen Elofsson, David Kreuger, Per Magnusson) - Ballad like Anyone of us
2. One Wish (Steve Mac, Wayne Hector, Ina Wroeldsen ) - Piano ballad
3. More than that (Niklas Jarl, Sharon Vaughn, Tony Nilsson) - Swedish mid-tempo pop
4. Thunderbirds  (Carl Falk, Arnthor Birgisson, Rami, Savan Kotecha) - Catchy up-tempo like One Direction
5. My only dream (Jörgen Elofsson, Kristian Lundin, Andreas Carlsson) - Step-tastic track
6. Feel like this (Erik Hassle, Ten) - rock-pop
7. Pink like me (Max Martin, Shellback) - fun rock pop with a very catchy melody
8. Wonders (QuizLarossi) - song similar to songs from Bellefire
9. Home (Jess Cates, Diane Warren, Steve Robson) - country-pop like Lady Antebellum
10. Return to you (Olly Murs, Will Young, Eg White) - acoustic pop
11. Mine (Tebey, Steven Lee Olson, Darren Hayes, Delta Goodrem) - beautiful piano ballad
12. One more chance (Derek Ryan, Epicentre, Ola Svensson )

I hope you would buy my album.

I would so buy that! looks so good and something that actually i would enjoy  ;)

turnaround

And I liked it..