• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Favourite Cheiron song for Celine Dion

Started by turnaround, December 23, 2011, 11:40:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Celine really had a wonderful collection of songs written by Cheiron songwriters, and it's hard to decide which is the best.

If you had to chose, which one is your favourite?

And I liked it..

turnaround

Just realised that I hardly ever listened to "There comes a time".

And I liked it..

Alex Martin

Coulda Woulda Shoulda is by Lundin/Carlsson  :D

Axel

Love is all we need is by far my favourite one. That one kicks so much friend. The melodies are magical.

Raul_esp

turnaround

And I liked it..

turnaround

It was hard to decide, but I went for "That's the way it is" eventually. The song is pretty much what the Cheiron sound is about and the end of the song with all the background vocals etc.  makes me still speechless.
And I liked it..

sforzando

Rebecca

That's the way it is! yeah, it's definitely got the Cheiron sound to it. It's stunning.
though a close second is Love is All We Need, then Faith

btw, That's The Way It Is is written by Max Martin/Kristian Lundin/Andreas Carlsson.

Alex Martin

Unexpected

I'm stuck, a lot of good songs!!!! emmmmmmmmm I guess I'm gonna go with That's The way It Is simply because it's a classic cheiron sound, second is Let Your Heart Decide.

Linda

Tony Hermansson

I guess "That's The Way..." is the hit. But "In His Touch" is warming my heart.
It has a lovley melody and have some 2002-2004 producer tricks going on, flirting with west coast soul - lounge or somthing  :P Well I love it!

turnaround

Hey Tony, welcome to the forum!

Good choice. I love the background vocals by Anna Nordell/Max on the three songs on "One Heart". Pop perfection.
And I liked it..

Tony Hermansson

Quote from: turnaround on December 26, 2011, 01:09:52 PM
Hey Tony, welcome to the forum!

Good choice. I love the background vocals by Anna Nordell/Max on the three songs on "One Heart". Pop perfection.
Thanx!

Yea I know. Perfection in deed!