• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Satin Circus - EMMA / If You Love Me (copying the 1D sound)

Started by turnaround, April 26, 2013, 04:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.fco.morales

Quote from: Joshua on September 16, 2013, 01:01:57 PM
The writing sounds kind of amateurish, only saved by the production. Pity it's hard to listen to said production without thinking of a completely different band every step of the way.

I totally agree. The vocal production sucks and the lyrics are awful.

turnaround

Album "Expectations" is out now.

Quite catchy.

http://open.spotify.com/album/5HyVER7xTM5yivaXqJyRye

Good Times   Axel Kalland, Kristian Westerling, Paul Uotila, Patric Sarin & Olli Halonen
Expectations   Axel Kalland, Kristian Westerling, Paul Uotila, Patric Sarin & Olli Halonen
If You Love Me   Olli Halonen, Axel Kalland, Kristian Westerling, Paul Uotila & Patric Sarin
Dreamgirl   Axel Kalland, Kristian Westerling, Paul Uotila, Patric Sarin, Olli Halonen & Joonas Angeria
Sleep Tonight   Axel Kalland, Kristian Westerling, Paul Uotila, Patric Sarin & Olli Halonen
Popster   Axel Kalland, Kristian Westerling, Paul Uotila, Patric Sarin & Olli Halonen
Emma   Axel Kalland, Kristian Westerling, Paul Uotila, Patric Sarin & Olli Halonen
Peach Party   Axel Kalland, Kristian Westerling, Paul Uotila, Patric Sarin, Olli Halonen & Janne Huttunen
Still on My Mind   Axel Kalland, Kristian Westerling, Paul Uotila, Patric Sarin & Olli Halonen
Beautiful   Axel Kalland, Kristian Westerling, Paul Uotila, Patric Sarin & Olli Halonen
Expectations (Single Version)   Axel Kalland, Kristian Westerling, Paul Uotila, Patric Sarin & Olli Halonen
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

I looove ''Expectations'' , What a song! , Perfect Chorus.

turnaround

And I liked it..

turnaround

And I liked it..

davegeenz

Quote from: turnaround on September 15, 2013, 01:12:00 PM
New single:

Satin Circus - If You Love Me

I hear some Max-ish production vibes.

http://www.scandipop.co.uk/satin-circus-if-you-love-me
I've only just discovered this guys, I really like their songs despite their obvious hat-tip to Max/Dr Luke and co.

If You Love Me is Total Max Martin & Dr Luke, circa the Just Want You To Know/I Still era!  (Very underrated BSB songs.  I love Siberia.)

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.