• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

J.Lo and Pitbull’s ‘Live It Up’ (produced by RedOne)

Started by turnaround, May 08, 2013, 04:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Potential summer hit?

J.Lo and Pitbull's 'Live It Up'

Lyrics video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JmAW1h7j9CM

She had quite the comeback, didn't she?

Thoughts?
And I liked it..

B Steady

of course it's good and a must-buy but I would say: On The Floor > Dance Again > Live It Up
Vila i frid Dag

Joshua

Wow she's really trying to repeat the success of "On The Floor" with all these Pitbull collabs. I do like the chorus more than "Dance Again", but it's still miles away from "On The Floor".

Raul_esp

Feelgoodlies

RedOne does great choruses, I love his pop sound, although sometimes some of his songs get unnecessary bridges and repeats, but like his "pop" mind.

Matteo87

One thing I get it, Pop ballads aren't RedOne specialty
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

turnaround

The Silence was a nice ballad by RedOne, recorded by Alexandra Burke.
And I liked it..

AdamKhan

turnaround

I think if you are on holidays in a club at the beach and you dance to it it might work you might have an amazing time. But I don't feel the urge to listen to this in repeat all over again.

I am really curious if Lady Gaga works with RedOne again and which sound they will find.

I guess having a cut ont he next Gaga album is every songwriters dream.
And I liked it..

Axel

I like the sound of this song, but not so much the melodies. They've done better in the past.

and if I remember correctly, I thought RedOne is indeed working with Gaga on new material for her album. I think he mentioned that in a post or so.