• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Federer - Nadal ...the winner is....

Started by Alex Martin, June 09, 2007, 04:23:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

I think tomorrow roger federer can win against rafa nadal.

I bet 50 euro on roger :D

Rebecca

Oh wow, I am so nervous about this match!

Roger Federer is my favourite tennis player, I would so love him to win the French Open, but Nadal is playing soo well.

The match will be playing late Sunday night Australian time, so I will be in bed, plus they don't show it on free-to-air tv. I know I'm going to have a sleepless night wondering and will get up in the middle of the night to check.

I'm going for Federer!

maxmartin'sfan

:D  waooo

So many people Know Roland Garros?  :D

Nadal have won !!

Rebecca

congratulations to Nadal, but I'm sad that Federer didn't win, I was really hoping for him, but Nadal is the better player on clay.

Alex Martin

I've lost another bet and another 50 euros.....

TRAGEDY :(

maxmartin'sfan

Alex Martin

eh eh eh yes,one more time.

I'm very unlucky in this moment :D

Alex Martin

Congratulations to BIG ROGER FEDERER. 5th wimbledon!!!!!

What can I say?????

You are probably the best tennis player who ever lived!!!!

Rebecca

Congratulations Roger!

he is truly amazing.