• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Heat-wave

Started by turnaround, August 02, 2013, 02:59:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Just wondering as I'm sweating in the office so bad.. How warm is it where you live right now.

33 degrees (Celsius)

No air conditioning.  >:(
And I liked it..

B Steady

32 over here :D

Good thing I have a day off :P

Tonight we'll have a BBQ and watch the first round of DFB-Pokal: Leipzig - Augsburg :)
Vila i frid Dag

gm33

Going to be 78F/26C here today, but it's been like that for a while. We had our heatwave two weeks ago.  It was 97F/36C the whole week  >:(

Edit: Anytime I post something or talk to someone when there's an international audience I feel so embarrassed we Americans still use Fahrenheit and not the metric system. Sorry! :)
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

turnaround

Hehe, I always forget how to convert Fahrenheit to Celsius. ;)

We have about 33 ° C now. Expecting around 38 tomorrow.
And I liked it..

Joshua

6°C here right now, though it is night time. It's been getting to around 13 most days. I'll send you guys some of our Winter for some of your Summer and we'll even things out.

maxmartin'sfan

35 degrés celcius here in the east of France :) I'm burning! very hard to work music with this weather :)

turnaround

Quote from: Joshua on August 02, 2013, 06:19:50 PM
6°C here right now, though it is night time. It's been getting to around 13 most days. I'll send you guys some of our Winter for some of your Summer and we'll even things out.
Thanks!!

25 degrees at 23:24
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

24ºC In Malaga , 23:35.

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

Raul_esp

Quote from: B Steady on August 02, 2013, 11:41:02 PM
Are you a fan of Malaga CF?

Yes , of course , althought I'm Fan of Real Madrid too  :D

B Steady

Quote from: Raul_esp on August 02, 2013, 11:44:10 PM
Yes , of course , althought I'm Fan of Real Madrid too  :D

My favorite team FC Augsburg just had a friendly match agains Malaga :)
Vila i frid Dag

Raul_esp

Quote from: B Steady on August 02, 2013, 11:46:26 PM
My favorite team FC Augsburg just had a friendly match agains Malaga :)

haha what a coincidence that our teams played a friendly , Malaga CF Won  ;D

B Steady

Yeah because your trainer is from Augsburg! So he's from the same city I was born :D
Vila i frid Dag

Raul_esp

Quote from: B Steady on August 02, 2013, 11:59:40 PM
Yeah because your trainer is from Augsburg! So he's from the same city I was born :D

I understand Now :)

nznexus

its ok here i guess. but at nights gets cold
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.