• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Rixton - Me And My Broken Heart / Make Out (Benny Blanco)

Started by turnaround, October 22, 2013, 07:12:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

I really like Wait On Me - a lot of songwriters though! I'm glad that Rob Thomas got a writing credit on Me and My Broken Heart, great song too.

Raul_esp

''Wait on me'' sounds amazing , Another pure pop song!

This Chorus reminds me a bit to ''Lay it on me'' of Kelly Rowland.

j.fco.morales

There's a new Rixton song, from a movie.
It's called Whole, written by Benjamin Levin, Lewis Morgan, Ammar Malik, Dan Omelio, Jake Roche, Charley Bagnall & Daniel Wilkin.

AdamKhan

Did yall get the EP? Hotel Ceiling written by Ed sheeran is dope and so is Appriciated written by Ross Golan. Both songs produced by Benny.

j.fco.morales

That's my favourite one, though these dudes seem too sugary for me and are not definitely my cup of tea.
It's about them, not about the songs.

Benny's been doing a great job since a couple years developing this sound.
I love this one, in the same vein of Rixton: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLd9SnlytHU

AdamKhan

Quote from: j.fco.morales on August 06, 2014, 07:50:46 PM
That's my favourite one, though these dudes seem too sugary for me and are not definitely my cup of tea.
It's about them, not about the songs.

I love this one, in the same vein of Rixton: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLd9SnlytHU

Yeah benny set up his own label thru Interscope a few days ago and act Ryn weaver is his first signee. Guys killin it. Rome - oz of love is dope btw written by my homie Ammar Malik.

rhythmic5

Quote from: AdamKhan on August 06, 2014, 10:54:06 PM
Yeah benny set up his own label thru Interscope a few days ago and act Ryn weaver is his first signee. Guys killin it. Rome - oz of love is dope btw written by my homie Ammar Malik.

lol "my homie"

melodicmoonlight

'Whole' is good. really dig the harmonies in the intro. gotta love dat dissonance

7 writers though....phew!

B Steady

Quote from: j.fco.morales on August 06, 2014, 07:50:46 PM

Thank you José!
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

B Steady

Quote from: j.fco.morales on August 07, 2014, 09:14:24 AM
Benny the superstar producer, not Benny the future superstar producer :D

Well, thank you again :)
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

Rixton's album is out Jan 6th.

At least 10 songs were produced by Benny Blanco.
Features collaborations with Ross Golan, Dan 'Robopop' Omelio, Ammar Malik, Ed Sheeran, Mike Posner, Jacob Kasher and UK songwriters/producers Steve Mac & Wayne Hector.

I had no idea this was a Scooter Braun project.
Amazing list of collaborators.

Let the Road
Wait On Me | Benjamin Levin, Tor Erik Hermansen, Mikkel Storleer Eriksen, Wayne Hector, Ross Golan, Jenn Decilveo, Dan Omelio
Appreciated | Benjamin Levin, Ross Golan
Beautiful Excuses
Me and My Broken Heart | Benjamin Levin, Ammar Malik, Steve Mac, Wayne Hector, Rob Thomas
Hotel Ceiling | Benjamin Levin, Ed Sheeran
I Like Girls | Benjamin Levin, Ammar Malik, Mike Posner
Speakerphone
We All Want the Same Thing | Benjamin Levin, Ammar Malik, Dan Omelio, Joshua Coleman, Jacob Kasher
Whole | Benjamin Levin, Ammar Malik, Dan Omelio, Jake Roche, Danny Wilkin, Charley Bagnall, Lewi Morgan

turnaround

And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

melodicmoonlight

Meh. nothing special here. nothing that jumps out at you like MAMBH or as groovy as We All Want the Same Thing