• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Nick Carter - Autobiography - Facing the Music And Living To Talk About It

Started by turnaround, November 04, 2013, 10:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Btw - interesting note about Nick Carters - "Not Like You"

QuoteNick Jarl Songwriter/Musicproducer
Funny thing about this song that I, Alex Kronlund & Kurt49 wrote for Nick Carter! The record company didn't like it and did not put it on the record! Nick loved it and performed it live on tour!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nick-Jarl-SongwriterMusicproducer/189420154418080

And I liked it..

maxmartin'sfan

Linda

I've read it and it's not very good.
It's more of a self help book.
Doesn't mention anything about Max or Cheiron.
It drifts in and out of him telling about his hardships with his family, alcohol and drugs and how it can help you if you were in that situation.
It even has a 'notes' section after every chapter.
Wasn't what I was expecting.