• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Backstreet Boys documentation - soon in cinemas

Started by turnaround, January 30, 2015, 09:44:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Soon the documentary  ,,Show 'Em What You're Made Of" will be in cinemas in Germany.

Just noticed, that it premiers tonight in the US cinemas.

http://backstreetboys.com/bsbthemovie

,,Show 'Em What You're Made Of"

http://www.cinemaxx.de/backstreetboys

Quite tempting, I hope they show a few scenes from the recordings of the biggest hits and Max must be mentioned. Otherwise the dokumentation was incomplete..

And I liked it..

turnaround

It seems that the film has been released on iTunes. I'd love to know if there are scenes from the studio..
And I liked it..

Khan9898

-Ace of Base is mentioned quiet a bit, Kevin/AJ loved their songs prior to going to Sweden
-They mention how Denniz had the funky pop sound (Cheiron stamp sound)
-Howie was supposed to be a lead singer but Brian came into the group and he was put into the background, the Cheiron sound wasn't the sound Howie was going for
-You hear a few seconds of Shape of My Heart from in the studios back in 2000 and Brian was singing it differently, probably a demo version

When promoting the documentary in the U.S they mentioned that they passed up on Tearing Up My Heart, You Drive Me Crazy and or Hit Me Baby, and Baby When The Lights Go Out by 5ive as these songs were originally pitched to BSB.

B Steady

I loved it! it was the best way to celebrate Max' birthday :D
It was really great me for as a big Backstreet Boys fan but one thing annoyed me: in the German subtitles they wrote Dennis instead of Denniz (at least they got it right in the end credits). and it confused me that they credited Larger Than Life to Maratone, is this possible??
Vila i frid Dag

Rebecca

Sounds great. I can't wait to see it, I think it's finally released in the cinemas in Australia next weekend.

No, I don't think it can be possible that Larger Than Life is credited to Maratone.

Jules

Quote from: Rebecca on March 22, 2015, 10:15:24 AM
No, I don't think it can be possible that Larger Than Life is credited to Maratone.

If Maratone bought the part of the catalogue that included the LTL track, then Yes, it is possible.

Rebecca

I saw the BSB documentary on the weekend. I really enjoyed it. There even seemed to be a couple of photos that I hadn't seen before with Max in them, one in a restaurant (I think) with BSB and Lou Pearlman and another in the studio.

j.fco.morales

Should I watch it? It deserves my time? haha  8)

Rebecca

Quote from: j.fco.morales on April 01, 2015, 06:03:39 PM
Should I watch it? It deserves my time? haha  8)

not sure! I think it's for diehard BSB fans only. However, at the end of the documentary, they showed BSB singing a few songs live which was at the end of the film premiere. I loved that.